favorite romance gender poll

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum

what kind of romance you prefer?

You may select up to 4 options

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

favorite romance gender poll

Post by jack1974 »

I decided to make this poll so I get a better idea of what people wants in my games regarding romance options :)
Of course I also have other data and I understand that many people who play/buy my games don't bother to vote. So it's not like this poll results will determine all my future decisions, but for sure will have some impact on them. Also I'm curious to see the results :wink:
I allow multiple votes, since for example you might like both GxB and GxG, or BxB, GxG, and so on.
josipa24
Young scout

Re: favorite romance gender poll

Post by josipa24 »

Voted :).I agree that this would be very interesting to see :).
Kamach
Young scout

Post by Kamach »

Voted. I kind of prefer girls wherever possible, normally play a male character I identify with and pursue girls, though I often play female characters and go the GvG route.

And they say I am a misogynist... What do they know!
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Voted, and I prefer yuri, but can live with the rest. :lol:
Druon Grawal
Young scout

Post by Druon Grawal »

Happy new year, everyone.

Just voted for the 'Boy pursues Boy' romance content. I am quite happy that Winterwolves has the tendency to deliver romances for all audiences in several games - always nice to feel included. And I guess Kickstarter shows that there is a viable niche market for it, too. Just look at recent projects like 'Coming Out On Top'. ;)
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

Hrm, although my very favourite is GxB, I also enjoy GxG (especially if it's pure/cute), and BxG (again, pure and cute).

I haven't really tried any BxB, but there's a few games/upcoming projects I'm interested in that are that genre. (like Coming Out on Top, although I'll probably wait for the censored version. =,) ) And Roommates. I also plan to replay Loren later and see the Draco love.

Basically, as long as I find the characters fun/interesting, and the story is good, I'll enjoy any type of romance.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah, I myself play in the games as male for BxG or female for GxB / GxG :lol:
But of course I want to provide some BxB in the next games, independently how this poll turns out, just because seems fair to do that.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

My preference goes GxG/GxB then BxB, with BxG being the only option really that doesn't do anything for me.
Fearsome
Young scout

Post by Fearsome »

What Sylrissa said, except all three tie dead even for me, then BxG as an "well, if I like the story/arts. Maybe."

A pure BxG game really isn't something I buy, play the demo of? Maybe, Play for free? Maybe.

*shrugs* My entire life has been playing male dominated games on consoles and computers, why would I seek it out in my indie games niche?
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Fearsome wrote: *shrugs* My entire life has been playing male dominated games on consoles and computers, why would I seek it out in my indie games niche?
I agree with this so much.

I wonder how the poll results are going to turn out over the weeks and months, but I wouldn't be surprised if otome and yuri were the most popular.
Last edited by Sylrissa on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.