game soundtracks

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum

would you like to have an option to preorder a deluxe version of a VN /DS with extra content ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Jaeger
Druid

Re: game soundtracks

Post by Jaeger »

I have a small collection of game soundtracks. Although, a lot of them happen to come from RPGs, an enjoyable soundtrack can come from any genre. I especially like physical copies, if the option is available.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I got requests for physical copies in the past but is a bit problematic, especially for the shipping costs that I must add. So in practice they become very expensive :oops: I might try again in future using some friends in USA that could ship the copies from there though...
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

Usually I am not so much into Soundtracks or Art Books or other swag. "Usually" means: Sometimes I would buy. E.g. the title song in Loren (which later got banned into the credits screen or so) could make me pull out my credit card.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ahah interesting, one of the few people who liked the original theme song! :)
That song is actually available on itunes here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/until ... d523993702
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

haha, I still remember commenting on the original youtube video back when I first heard about Loren. I love that song, and still have it in my music playlist.

I don't like the hate it gets :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well I don't know, I think simply it wasn't fit for the game, not that it was a bad song on itself.