Chrome Games?

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
Fearsome
Young scout

Chrome Games?

Post by Fearsome »

Okay. I'll be honest.

I found your games via the Spirited Heart addon to Google Chrome...

I would totally be willing to pay more for the option to play the game in browser with no outside browser download. Before you start shouting, hear me out.

I work at a company with- to be honest, some rather dense penny pinching owners.

It took YEARS to get them to upgrade the computers. And now we have a decent computer setup- however they "police" it via checking programs. :roll: Yes. They check the hard-drive.

However- they never EVER check the addons. :mrgreen:

So, I game at work all the time using Chrome.

If we could get the option to "buy" the full, all expansion packs, smaller games for play in browser, I would be happy to pop down 30-40$ for the ease and convenience. This would also let me game on my laptop and my work computer by logging into my email.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Chrome Games?

Post by jack1974 »

Currently I'm using Ren'Py that doesn't allow to publish games online, but I'm going to port most of my games (except the RPGs since are way too complex) to Monkeycoder which will is able to output HTML5/Flash games :)
Fearsome
Young scout

Post by Fearsome »

<3 YAY!

Can't wait to get all my Life Sim games straight through Crome! <3 I mean *cough* What?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well I don't know how much that will take though since I'm not doing it directly. Might take 3-4 months each game.
Fearsome
Young scout

Post by Fearsome »

I'm totally okay with a bit of a wait! Can I ask that the Spirited Heart game be first?

It is so adorable and replayable. <3
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No we'll start with simple stuff, and also complex games like RPGs (Planet Stronghold & Loren) won't be ported because would require a lot of work more. Maybe in future will ask him to code the games directly in Monkeycoder so they'll work everywhere :)