Steam Greenlight

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Steam Greenlight

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes saw that! I've immediately changed some screenshots of my upcoming Steam release Heileen 3 to show more sexy stuff (both male/female) :lol:
canyonaz
Young scout

Post by canyonaz »

Excellent! I hope it does well.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

jack1974 wrote:Ah thanks, good to know (sorry if I missed it, that game testing was a total mess!). So apart those 2 endings, and excluding the no parallel plots mode, you managed to get all the other ones? :)
Yes, all other endings worked. Maybe not exactly the way they were described in the walkthrough section, but they were obtainable.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Good, that's what I needed to know :) thanks
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Looks like you have the majority of your games on Steam now ;) (At least the ones you entered). Bionic Hearts 2 made it, but so did Roommates.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, I removed Vera Blanc because I really don't want to spend time on that :lol: otherwise it would have been in already too!
mefet1
Young scout

Post by mefet1 »

having the games both on steam and desura, apart from Loren, is there any other game thas is censored on steam? is easier for me to play them on steam, but I'll prefer to plat non-censored versions.
I still can't understand how the witcher 2 can be on steam without censorship and Loren needs to be censored, to say the truth.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

No, there is no other game which is censored.

As for how Witcher 2 can be done, it is primarily budget. If you have a game which would require an adult rating, it would have to pass the ESRB/PEGI to get on Steam. Winter Wolves just doesn't have that kind of budget.
Matenshi
Young scout

Post by Matenshi »

Why is Love & Order not on there? :(
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

When I'll have time I'll try to put it there - since in general didn't do much well, I don't want to spend time and focus my effort on better stuff (same reason why I removed Vera Blanc from it, I would spend hours doing testing, achievements, etc for a misery, not worth my time sadly!).