About the Writers ( Q & A)

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
DoctorMario911
Young scout

About the Writers ( Q & A)

Post by DoctorMario911 »

Hello guys or girls i felt like creating a new topic that involves our awesome authors. So i will start it off simple

So how long you guys working doing this kind of stuff?
Aleema
Official writer

Re: About the Writers ( Q & A)

Post by Aleema »

Uhhh, I've been making VNs for several years now ... Lost count. I think I started in 2008, maybe? I've been writing since I was 10-ish, though ... just stupid stuff that a ten-year-old would write. :P
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

My "career" as VN writer was very short :lol: I tried writing the games myself during the first years (Heileen, Spirited Heart, Bionic Heart, Heileen 2) but I realized that the result was poor (being non-native English speaker makes too hard to write a story), so I started hiring awesome writers like Aleema & others and the result is indeed MUCH better :mrgreen:
thesleepykitten
Official writer

Post by thesleepykitten »

Um, hello. ^^v Since I'm a new writer here, I don't know if I deserve the 'awesome' title yet. ^^;

I'm currently the writer for Spirited Heart 2. So I guess that makes the question pretty easy since I just started as a VN writer.
We'll see how long the career lasts. =,) I'll do my best.

But for writing in general, been writing since I was twelve.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You're doing a pretty good job too, can't wait until people will read your scenes, in particular with the demoness are too funny :mrgreen: (now before people ask, Spirited Heart 2 won't be out this year!)
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Welcome, sleepykitty! :D
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

I'm curious to see sleepykitty's writing as well, though I'm sure you're doing a wonderful job!, SH is going is a fun sim to play, I just wish it had both choices from the start, but oh well. I can just wait for the add-on like the first one
DoctorMario911
Young scout

Post by DoctorMario911 »

So how many writers are there?
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Usually only one writer per game ... if you don't count Jack. He writes some small stuff here and there. LorenRPG had another writer for the beginning of Chapter 1 at first. I added and changed some text when I was recruited, but there's a lot of someone else (don't know who) still in there somewhere.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The first part of Loren was written by same writer of Always Remember Me (she doesn't visit those forums), but I thought she was more good at doing light romance/comedy, so when Aleema finished Spirited Heart Girl's Love I asked her to continue Loren and I really think made the right choice!