Romance and ending guide for Cursed Lands

Anything not related to one of my specific games, like general polls or promo/sale announcements. For general talk about games, go to the Golden Lion subforum
SnowyBird
Young scout

Romance and ending guide for Cursed Lands

Post by SnowyBird »

Hello, I bought Cursed Lands but I cannot find any guide on romance or endings. Is there any guide available? Any guide on how to trigger multiple romance to unlock CGs in one playthrough and also how to reach the true ending?

Thank you :D
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Romance and ending guide for Cursed Lands

Post by jack1974 »

I started one here:
https://www.winterwolves.net/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4112
but in general the game is not too difficult, especially if you play in VN Mode or Easy/Normal difficulty!
SnowyBird
Young scout

Post by SnowyBird »

jack1974 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:01 pm I started one here:
https://www.winterwolves.net/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4112
but in general the game is not too difficult, especially if you play in VN Mode or Easy/Normal difficulty!
Thank you! So generally recruit early, but any tips on how to pick 2 romances at once - for example Syl and Nua at the same time?

Also are there multiple endings in this game, if so any general tips on how to reach the best/true ending?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The game will clearly ask you when you romance more than 1 character, which one you want to pick with some (funny?) jealousy scenes, so as long as you don't advance too many turns you won't have problems romancing more than 1 character.

As for the endings there are epilogues for each romance depending if you choose to become... a creature of the night or not. But in practice it's enough to be friendly with Zachary to get the option to become a vampire (actually it might always happen, I haven't looked in the game in 5 years so don't remember it well).