'Your Reign Ends Here' achievement not unlocking

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
Errapel
Young scout

'Your Reign Ends Here' achievement not unlocking

Post by Errapel »

Hi, I just played through on hard difficulty, and I did unlock the 'No More Evil' achievement, but not the 'Your Reign Ends Here' achievement. I'm playing on steam. Trying to figure out if I did something wrong or if this is a bug.

Thank you.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: 'Your Reign Ends Here' achievement not unlocking

Post by jack1974 »

Yes probably I should have worded that achievement differently or changed it. It refers to defeating Raul if you DON'T solve the catacombs mystery. If you don't, he drinks a potion and becomes more powerful but not a demon.
But since most players will finish the catacombs, and the achievement description just say "defeat Raul" I can see why it's confusing :)
Errapel
Young scout

Post by Errapel »

Damn, that was a ways back, that means I'll need to do another Hard playthrough, and resist the urge to explore the catacombs...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes sorry. Probably was a bad idea to tie an achievement to NOT do the catacombs :oops:
Errapel
Young scout

Post by Errapel »

Don't worry, it's ok, I needed another playthrough anyway for the last few romances, so I'll do that achievement then. But yeah, it's a little counter-intuitive to tie an achievement to not doing something that would gain you lots of xp and loot. Oh well, I look forward to my next play through, I've really loved the romances so far. Thank you for such a great game.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, you're welcome :)