Queen Of Thieves beta 0.6.3

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Queen Of Thieves beta 0.6.3

Post by jack1974 »

Yes sorry, I copy-pasted wrongly all the romance ID :oops:
So that will happen after you romance ALL the characters, that is supposed to be the 8th scene, in which they tell you the bonus you get from them. On next update that will work.

Speaking of it, I'm making good progress with the catacombs, all those missing variables bugs were due to the fact that the player never entered the levels at the right place (due to a bug in the code).

I think version 0.6.4 should be the one where we mostly will deal about balancing stuff :)
I hope to upload it today, though I'm only at level 3 of catacombs, since I am also checking all the "duplicate events" issue too.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I'm going through the catacombs again now, so you may want to wait a bit before uploading anything, just in case.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

You've broken it horribly. I'm starting at the wrong end of both level 2 & 3. I'm not sure it makes much sense to keep going.
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Haha, nope, it doesn't. Breaks on level 4. Ah, that's what DarkWolf already reported, I see.

jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes, in the next version everything will work instead :) I just tried here. It was basically ONE LINE of code to fix it!! :lol:
I've almost finished checking repeating scenes and so far I found only 3, probably the other ones were a consequence of the wrong starting positions.