Queen Of Thieves beta 0.6.1

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Queen Of Thieves beta 0.6.1

Post by Franka »

I refused to duel the Snake in a Military robbery, and instead beat him and his guards. Afterwards, he acted like he had lost a duel, and had his guards attack me.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, I've already uploaded the new update, but I fixed this for version 0.6.3!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

kadakithis wrote: Gems will stop working unless I go to inventory and inspect them, and they do so randomly, this can make an encounter incredibly difficult
Did this happen again ? I need to figure out why, but they should work. Are you sure you didn't click on "Undo" by accident in the gem socket screen?
Franka wrote:I completed the catacombs during the prologue. :lol: Ok, I'm just playing on normal, but cleared at level 12. Those 1K gold weapons are pretty sick.
On next update (the 0.6.3) I've raised the cost of the weapons, in particular the "ultimate" ones. I'm also considering if I shouldn't make them obtainable only in specific plot events or catacombs levels. They're very powerful indeed :)
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

jack1974 wrote:
kadakithis wrote: Gems will stop working unless I go to inventory and inspect them, and they do so randomly, this can make an encounter incredibly difficult
Did this happen again ? I need to figure out why, but they should work. Are you sure you didn't click on "Undo" by accident in the gem socket screen?
This used to happen to me too I just forgot to report it, true in my case they would also sometimes start working randomly too. Not sure if it still does in new version i am just downloading it now.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

jack1974 wrote: Did this happen again ? I need to figure out why, but they should work. Are you sure you didn't click on "Undo" by accident in the gem socket screen?
Haven't been able to check in the new update, but definitely sure it wasn't undo. I'd have the same gems on for several battles and then suddenly the stats would plummet. I had to go and look at my equipment which wouldn't have the symbols when clicked on to say what buffs the gems gave me. All I had to do was examine the gems and then the stats would reappear. I didn't need to put the gems in, just look at them, but let me tell you, if I wasn't paying attention it made an easy fight a very hard one.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK for this bug I'll definitely need some saves when it's NOT working! :) thanks
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

No prob, how do I do that when it does not blue screen?
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

yayswords wrote:Forsaken, I think many sentences could use some commas. Also, when Thalia says she would like to "lay" with Malvin it makes me feel even you have fallen victim to the lie/lay pandemic. Lay is past tense of lie, else it's used with an object. It should be lie, even if that is homonymous with telling falsehoods. Am I wrong?
Yes, you're right but, since this is dialogue, common parlance can take precedence over correct grammar. In this case, we can assume that Thalia is making a common mistake that many do (especially singers).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

kadakithis wrote:No prob, how do I do that when it does not blue screen?
Info on how to send me a savegame here: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2971

Also when it does the "traceback" (the blue screen with info) in many cases you can choose the option "rollback" and then you could manage to save the game just before the bug appears, which is also helpful :) thanks
DarkWolf
Druid

Post by DarkWolf »

jack1974 wrote:OK for this bug I'll definitely need some saves when it's NOT working! :) thanks
Here it is:

If you enter inventory you will see Joanne having 6 SP but if you click on her enduring rob and look at gems the gem will start working and she will have 8 SP.