Roadmap to beta

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Re: Roadmap to beta

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

BobTheMob wrote:
jack1974 wrote:
Spoiler:
My only concern is that in the first one Arianna is naked, as you know if you played the game, and I think it might be a bit too sexy compared to the rest of the game. I think is fine, Forsaken thinks is fine, I guess I'll see what people say!
Spoiler:
I know this might make me sound like a bit of a prude, but I'm not comfortable w/ such (it goes against my upbringing).
And so is there a way there could be an alternate kind of thing? If I'm asking too much I apologize, and will just skip past that when I play. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Spoiler:
You don't actually see anything. She's covering herself and it's very shadowy. Maybe that's still a bit too uncomfortable for you but you won't be seeing any exposed breasts or private parts.
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Haven't all your games come with a setting that says "hide suggestive content"? I'm not sure what the issue is because people will have to explicitly turn it on to see the scenes.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes but in this game I didn't have the hide suggestive content button, since honestly there wasn't anything so far (all the romance scenes are quite soft, just kisses). As Forsaken said, you don't actually see any exposed part though. I might add that option and just hide the first two scenes with Arianna, since even the second is a bit suggestive. There's no "explicit nudity" in any, but the second Arianna is in a certain pose... :lol:
So yeah I'll add that setting and just skip the first two CGs if enabled. After all if people are curious can enable it and see. And maybe realize there's nothing really shocking, but this honestly depends on everyone's tastes, so is hard to say.
Personally I think all the CGs are fine, some are suggestive, but there's nothing really "hard" :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

today got the last missing background, the trap pit :)
The next week I should redo the main menu. The original artist will do the lineart and then another one should color it to speed up things.
Which means that next month the game should have all the assets finally. I will probably start adding some more achievements and fix any remaining bugs, and aiming at a September official release 8)