the game romances

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: the game romances

Post by jack1974 »

Haha, actually yes! You can do that, since in the battle scenes and battlefield itself, the character image reflects what you've done in the inventory. So, you can do a "underwear catacomb run in Nightmare mode" if you want :lol:
Lady Dee
Young scout

Post by Lady Dee »

That seems like the most logical course of action with heroine's as lovely as the sisters. Enemies have been distracted, evasion has increased. I'm coming for you Mister Mage ;)

AHHHHHHH, I keep changing who I initially want to pair up with who. I guess I won't know for sure what I want my first pair ups to be until I learn more about the characters. Then after that it'll be playing the game itself. Must try all the pairings, regardless!

Oh, and for the sake of mentioning it, Tiberius and Tharjalla, by design alone, are my favourite characters for now. I really like all of them a lot, though. But I'm digging those two the most. Especially Tiberius. Yum. :lol:
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Will Lesbian and straight options be seperated in 2 different games? or together. If together I might try for a straight romance with Joanne and Tiberius. But still no matter what am glad to put Kira with Mary-Anne. And then probably Thalia with Therjella because their names demand it lol.
Muramasa_Junko
Young scout

Post by Muramasa_Junko »

help
the hype is so real that I'm already doing fanarts of my favorite ships :?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm thinking to use same system as Roommates: people can purchase the separate versions, so those not interested in a specific romance gender/combo don't need to pay extra money :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

I'm not familiar with the Roommates system. Does that mean there are two separate game executables to run, or will buying both packs work like DLC? In other words, are playthroughs restricted to only yuri or only hetero romances and you can't mix and match?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No it's a single demo, and you can choose which romance to unlock (otome/straight or yuri/lesbian). If you buy both, you can romance anyone! (tm) :lol: if you buy only one "gender combo" you'll be able to romance only the males or females based on your choice.
Of course to play the game to the end you need to buy at least one of the two versions :)
yayswords
Elder Druid

Post by yayswords »

Can you romance your father in the straight version so that each option offers as many alternatives?
If at first try it doesn't explode, it ain't Jack who wrote the code.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

By the way about the father we decided to call him Lysander, a name similar to the old one (Sambo) which had to be replaced :)
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

With a name like Lysander, I suddenly feel dear old dad is not a push over.