About the outfits...

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: About the outfits...

Post by jack1974 »

this is just the feet item:
with his own "armor set" of course works fine, but combining it with others... not always good :oops:
Thee Forsaken One
Woods ranger

Post by Thee Forsaken One »

Yeah I noticed these issues when I was playing with the psd file. I'm not quite sure how to handle it, to be honest. (Other than altering the order of layers on a case by case basis).
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Do you have set sizes for the boots? Like if the height for all boots was one of two values and the width at the top was a specific size, maybe you could get away with a short version of the pants for tall boots and a longer full version of pants for the smaller shoes? Seems to be a challenge of matching up certain types of gear at the connection points.

Or you could just let us run around in our underwear, then it won't clip with the boots. ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No, also because other shoes aren't boot but normal ones for example :mrgreen:
The only real solution as Forsaken said would be "(Other than altering the order of layers on a case by case basis)". But that's a lot of work also "conceptual" because means altering the code I posted above and probably causing a big mess :lol: Anyway will try to see if I can do something!
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

Besides the clipping issue, I don't see why a bow would need knuckle guards in the first place, considering they were never meant to be melee weapons.

I think the boots need to be redesigned as shoes. The shin guards could be part of the pants.