About this game...

A fantasy otome RPG about three young thieves with special skills https://www.winterwolves.com/queenofthieves.htm
Zeta123
Young scout

Re: About this game...

Post by Zeta123 »

I think I miss this somewhere, which guy has which name? headband : tiberius, plate armor : fredick, hood : melvin?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm going to make a "romance graph" and start a new thread, since I have the final art for all characters now :)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Awesome!, yay for more romance graphs
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Happy to report that the first draft of ALL the romance has been finished (I've just read Melvin, the latest otome).
There are still a couple of "plot scenes", the robbery missions (albeit I'll try to keep text amount low there) and to rewrite the catacomb texts (I just wrote them myself for now but Forsaken needs to check/edit and integrate them better with the story) so it's not like is finished, but writing is at VERY good point :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Today was very hot, so instead of finishing the catacombs, I've started experimenting with some more "normal" enemies, like those elite guards... :mrgreen:
this because while playtesting the catacombs I noticed a "cheat", using both paralyze skills (Kira and Joanne) some battles were too easy. So some enemies like those guards can use "Purify potions" to clear the paralyze.
This doesn't mean that it has no value anymore (paralyze also does damage anyway) since they don't use the potion immediately. But at least I have a new workaround for non-boss enemies (but still tough ones) without resorting to increasing their paralyze resistance values.
Also I've set the paralyze turn limit to 5, since currently if you casted the Magic Chains Expert with Joanne you could paralyze an enemy for 8 turns! :lol:
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

But only a few enemies will have it right? When i played the demo, paralyze was the only thing that kept me alive. If only a few monsters have it, then its part of their uniqueness, but if they all do, I will be disapointed.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes so far only those elite guards have the purify potion :) also, they just cure some turns, so not completely.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'm still designing the final battle, since we had a fun/cool idea for it (can't say what is it, since it's a spoiler).
But also started designing the robbery missions too.

In practice, I'm starting to believe in a beta this year :)
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

jack1974 wrote:I'm still designing the final battle, since we had a fun/cool idea for it (can't say what is it, since it's a spoiler).
But also started designing the robbery missions too.

In practice, I'm starting to believe in a beta this month :)
That's great news! Looking forward to it! :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

ROFL, took me a while to notice your change :wink: but I spotted it!