Best character backstory

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"

what is your favorite character backstory and why?

You may select up to 2 options

View results

jack1974
Pack leader

Best character backstory

Post by jack1974 »

Due to the particular nature of this game I'm unsure if to do the usual poll about "best love interest" or best backstory, since they can be different (you might like a character but not like the backstory and vice versa).
So instead I'm doing two polls mouhaha! This first one is about the best backstory :)

I wrote them but my favorites are Gambaron and Cyberia. Yes I like plot twists :twisted: if you post something remember to use the spoiler tag since for some backstories revealing the final twist can ruin the surprise.
Franka
Elder Druid

Re: Best character backstory

Post by Franka »

I really liked Angel's story. It was horrible. I guess I like horrible. :lol:

After that, Iszeria and Kraken were pretty damn good. Cyberia was ok, though I expected something very different for the sex scene(s).

My least favorite were Alpha and Ash. They felt more cliché than the rest.

For Gambaron/Cyberia, I don't know if you can call those plot twists, they were very heavily telegraphed.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Cool. Shows how different tastes are, for me Iszeria was my least favorite (not meaning bad, but I thought was less good than others).
Franka wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:18 pm For Gambaron/Cyberia, I don't know if you can call those plot twists, they were very heavily telegraphed.
I think maybe depends if you're used to read many stories with plot twists and such? not sure. I mean I would totally have guessed that too if I was reading them, but I watch 1500 tv shows and read a lot of things :mrgreen:
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Aquaria was my favorite followed by Lily. I liked she was an upbeat girl who always tried her best. I loved magma being torn but didn’t feel like it made sense with her violent reaction to betrayal.

Alpha being married and having a kid was actually pretty cool. Gambarron had the best personality but my least favorite backstory. I really like Cyberia but wished there were a few more answers about her backstory.