Who would you ship?

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
ehcs11
Young scout

Who would you ship?

Post by ehcs11 »

It doesn't have to make sense but based on what you've seen of them so far, who would you match up?
Name and thumbnails of them can be found on this thread.
Full images here.

Iszeria x Mercurio?
Magma x Mariana?
Gambaron x Alpha?
Why?

I'm curious. And bored.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Who would you ship?

Post by jack1974 »

Ssh, don't give players weird ideas! :lol:
If was possible to match any character, I would do Magma x Aquaria (Mariana was renamed, will update the image shortly). Fire and Water = Steam :wink:
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

This is trying just based on looks so probably hilarious to the devs but...

Iszeria x Angel because they have that whole cold person/good person who is the exception feeling. I don't know, I love ice queens that are actually caring, and kind people who bring out the best in everyone.

Aquaria x Cyberia because they have a Xena/Gabby vibe? bubbly fun naive person and more experienced wry character keeping them out of trouble.

I really love Magma but maybe I am already shipping her too much with Lily because none of them seem like they would fit? Aquaria and Angel seem like they would get on her nerves too much, and Iszeria seems like the type who would control her. Maybe Cyberia, but they seem like exes who became buds afterword, lol. I guess if i had to, Kraken? because he doesn't seem as controlling as Iszeria. he'd be the calm, and she could be as wild as she liked with him to pull her back?

Kraken x Gambaron for the same reason as Iszeria x Angel. Kraken seems like a cool responsible guy underneath it all, and Gambaron looks like the guy no one could dislike because he's so nice.

Mercurio x Ash because grumpy people with bubbly people is always kinda awesome.

and... Alpha x Order Ace because Alpha seems like your typical kinda withdrawn nerdy guy and Order Ace is the suave dude he kinda always wished for?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha I'm reading right now "The Fourth Awakening" (the game just reached the 50,000 words landmark).
In the starting scene Lily describes each character, it's totally hilarious. Just some examples:
"Aquaria. I don't know what it is about naked girls in water. The only thing that's missing is a tail."
"Cyberia. The whole sexy librarian in a leotard thing she has going. And talk about brains the size of a planet. She can take me to the stacks and punish me for all the late books in the cosmos."
"Gambaron. Thighs like tree trunks and a butt like two coconuts. Don't get me started on his chest, or the fact his muscles have muscles..."
"Magma. A volcanic temper I'd rather keep on my side, thank you very much."
"Kraken. Tentacles. Need I say more?"
:lol: !
Alex81
Woods ranger

Post by Alex81 »

KNEW (hoped? <_< )it was only a matter of time before we saw the first tentacle hentai game from Winterwolves lol.

Join the dark side Jack