romance with updated art and names!

An afterlife RPG / strategy / dating sim
Post Reply
User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14675
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by jack1974 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:50 am

Iszeria behaves like an Ice Queen, I mean like royalty, and believes in Order. How was already written would make it hard to make her chaos. Also many people seems still to associate Order = Good and Chaos = Evil, while it's not the case anymore :)
Anyway I updated the image, there have been two swaps:
Cyberia <-> Mercurio
Mariana <-> Kraken
I know it seems unbalanced again because of more female/males in one side, but... there could be some surprises. All I can say it's that now is balanced :mrgreen:

User avatar
ValHallen
Druid
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by ValHallen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:07 am

Damn, the two girls that I liked are in the Chaos side, sigh.
Exizel wrote: crazy theory: it's for valhallen. :mrgreen:
?

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14675
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by jack1974 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:45 am

It might still change, since we're considering other things. I'm thinking to delete this topic :lol:

User avatar
ValHallen
Druid
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by ValHallen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:06 am

Then you must change Cyberia back to the Order side! =P

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14675
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by jack1974 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:09 am

That might actually happen. But need to talk with writer first before deciding :)

User avatar
Exizel
Woods ranger
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by Exizel » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:10 pm

ValHallen wrote:Damn, the two girls that I liked are in the Chaos side, sigh.
Exizel wrote: crazy theory: it's for valhallen. :mrgreen:
?
you say that you didn't want to play as chao Ace and when I wrote this post except for Magna every girls where in the order side so I thought it was the best situation for you :mrgreen: .

I'm surprise by the cyberia <=> mercurio change because cyberia's design fit more order to me than the little I can see from Mercurio (no I'm not confusing with Good/evil , I could easily see both as good or bad person).

User avatar
ValHallen
Druid
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by ValHallen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Exizel wrote:
ValHallen wrote:Damn, the two girls that I liked are in the Chaos side, sigh.
Exizel wrote: crazy theory: it's for valhallen. :mrgreen:
?
you say that you didn't want to play as chao Ace and when I wrote this post except for Magna every girls where in the order side so I thought it was the best situation for you :mrgreen: .

I'm surprise by the cyberia <=> mercurio change because cyberia's design fit more order to me than the little I can see from Mercurio (no I'm not confusing with Good/evil , I could easily see both as good or bad person).
I didn't see the first picture, so I didn't understand the joke.

User avatar
Ryocchi
Woods ranger
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by Ryocchi » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:04 pm

The new look I don't get at all is the new Alpha, Out of that I'm very pleased with everything else, thought, I loved Gambaron previous name better.

Troyen
Elder Druid
Posts: 957
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:23 am

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by Troyen » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:11 am

As long as you keep Chaos Lily and Mariana!

It's been a long time since I remember if we're fighting with or alongside the elemental avengers. Depending on which, it might actually have been more interesting story-wise to romance someone from the opposite alignment.

Inktrap
Young scout
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:52 am

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by Inktrap » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:01 am

I'm usually the "chaos" type of player myself because I'm too lawful good IRL, but I'm absolutely in love with Order!Ace *A* That beard is just.... A+ 10/10 good shit. Is there aaaany possibility Chaos!Ace gets the beard too?? Maybe as a toggle option orz I... I never have been attracted so badly to a character in one of your games. HNG I'm so glad to see progress for Undead Lily, because I've been waiting for it for so long and meanwhile the game has evolved so much. Everyone looks 1000% hotter and I love it *is disturbingly near to licking the screen* Order!Lily is also super cute with the lolita dress and those legssss *dies of envy*

I literally had to come up with a new screen name to post here because I'm so excited about this game. I sigh just looking at it. My favorite is definitely Mercurio as well.

Post Reply