romance with updated art and names!

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by jack1974 »

Today was strangely a quiet day, so I took a break BUT... managed to do the male preview! Woooo! :o
Like with Lily, remember that some of those have also an alternate version. I only picked those who worked better as small preview, since some CG had the two people spread out/distant and was hard to do a preview.
So for example the Iszeria is the Ace submissive version, but the Ace dominant version with her is one of my favorite CGs :mrgreen:
Arcanum
Young scout

Post by Arcanum »

Jack, I want you to imagine something
UL is finally complete and out
You and your team are standing together
I'm throwing money at you
(There's so much money. You can't even pick up all the notes. You eventually realise they are all one dollar bills, but there are so many. You can't even begin to count. )

ANYWAY the art for the romances is completely DESTROYING me. The concept of the game has already had me hooked for years. The update on the art, as well as the scripts you have already posted, only served to make me even more curious. But this completely sealed the deal to me, I am yours :give_rose: The art is SUPER HOT. Is the artist popping up in this thread? Because they deserve so much praise for their improvement in such a short time (alright, alright, I know it's been years already, BUT their art used to be okay, and now it's SLAPPING ME ON THE FACE by how pretty it actually is, like JFC please do tell me how you learnt to draw such hot bodies and gorgeous people).

I love the D/s concept and I'm so giddy that you're applying it on the game. It makes everything extra hot and I can't WAIT to see the other alternative CGs, as well as playing it on the game. I lean more towards playing as dominant, because oh so rarely the option is given to us in games (specially if you're a woman :sigh:), but I bet those sub CGs will look hot as hell. Iszeria and Ace's BANGIN'. But damn if she didn't look gorgeous submitting to Lilly... Ca-ham excuse me while I wipe the drool away from my face.

So okay, here's my overall opinion from what I've seen! So far my favorite thing in the game is that everyone is bi, hooray!! Seriously, please keep up with that in your games. I'll definitely buy both Lilly&Ace version in a blink.

Alpha – Is he one of the characters who won't have a dominant side? Because it totally looks like :lol: I love Lilly biting him... JFC so hot and vampire like. I love the idea of a woman taking charge. The Ace scene is so STEAMY I'm like :shock: wondering what my eyes would find if the scene went even lower in the preview... I'll definitely pursue this *coughs*

Angel – OH MY her expression in the Ace CG is... It makes Lily CG tame in comparison. I confess she's not a character I would usually pursue, due to appearance, but the art is so good it's literally making me want to romance everyone.

Aquaria – She's a character I'm not very interested in, either, and her scenes do look soft and fluffy-er in comparison to the others. I wonder if she's got a sexier side to her?

Iszeria – BURY ME DEAD SHE WILL BE THE FIRST WOMAN I WILL ROMANCE her scenes are killing me. SO HOT

Magma –She looks like she won't have a submissive version! She looks so firey... I love how her stares down against Lily, like they're fighting for dominance and she isn't allowing herself to lose. But Ace looks quite content to let her win!

Ash – Another character I'm not originally interested in. His scene with Lily looks cute, but I love the hair pulling with Ace...

Cyberia – I'm DYING to see what's transpiring between her and Lily.She's foxy for sure, can't wait to see more of it!

Gambaron – A dude I'm so looking forward to romance. I love how sweet his scene with Ace looks (does Chaos Ace look sweeter than Order Ace??? to me it does!). His scene with Lily has me fanning myself.

Kraken – IS THAT A TENTACLE I SEE??? I cannot comment properly because I am already drooling over the next guy, who was my original pick and *coughs* Kraken' scenes do look gorgeous (I love the wall pin – we all love the wall pin, right?)

Mercurio – KILL ME DEAD you did not disappoint. This is the guy I was waiting for and the first I'll romance. JFC I hope he's got a sub version with Lily? Because while that CG looks THE HOTEST (srsly the hand in throat is my weakness) his CG with Ace is super good as well... I love the theme you have going on with the possessiveness on those scenes! Hand in throat/face ughhhh while the Ace CG definitely looks sweeter.

Tl;dr: I am dying, I need a bucket of cold water dumped on me right now.

(I hope you make so much money out of this I can't even....)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol thanks for the enthusiasm :lol: I hope the game will do well too. For sure the idea is quite original, and the art is great as you rightfully said :)
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:Today was strangely a quiet day, so I took a break BUT... managed to do the male preview! Woooo! :o
Like with Lily, remember that some of those have also an alternate version. I only picked those who worked better as small preview, since some CG had the two people spread out/distant and was hard to do a preview.
So for example the Iszeria is the Ace submissive version, but the Ace dominant version with her is one of my favorite CGs :mrgreen:
I liked all the straight CG, with the exception of Angel.
I still dislike the Chaos Ace although.
mlj1ame
Young scout

Post by mlj1ame »

:) Sneak previews really adding excitement for this game. Originally was mainly interested in the Chaos Ace and Lily, but I think the Order duo will drag me into even more playthroughs :roll: :P Still most interested in Chaos Ace though.

I really like the idea that you can effect the relationship dynamic enabling you to have more influence over the protagonists and their behaviour with their love interest (You can usually decide how the main character interacts with characters in most situations but in this things are generally more set).
Ryocchi
Woods ranger

Post by Ryocchi »

Holy Mother of God I loved all of Ace, I would only change the positions of Gambaron/Ace in their cg, and Mercurio's expression, a little more bedroom eyes if you get my drift XD, I'm not someone for BDSM, but I'm extremely and utterly surprised by how much I liked the dominance of Order Ace in his cgs, Good Lord, everything is very well done and really really Thank you for offering all the character for both genders, some people say it's not realistic, but in the end in this game at least I won't be pinning forever for that one character I cannot get (Rei, Dominic, Tom, Jariel)