romance with updated art and names!

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

romance with updated art and names!

Post by jack1974 »

There you go! As said in another thread, you can romance ANYONE, as long as the aligment (order/chaos) is the correct.
You can send pictures of the statues you must build in your garden of me, the artist and the writer whenever you want :mrgreen:

UPDATE: I've updated the image with the new changes of characters alignment. Yes, it might seem that Order has 3 male and 2 female and Chaos 3 female and 2 males, but... in reality it's not like that :wink: That's all I can say for now!
Lady Dee
Young scout

Re: romance with updated art and names!

Post by Lady Dee »

Dayyyyyuuuuuuuum, Mercurio! I have decided who my favourite is.

Ace will always be my true love
thenoun
Young scout

Post by thenoun »

Huh. I had never realized that the chaos side was male majority and the order side female. Is there a reason for that or is it just random?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah true. The fact is that being 5 each side, is always going to be uneven. I think though in the original, Iszeria and Gambaron (with their old names) were swapped. Yes, "Humus" (the old nature guy) was "good" (so in this case order).
I'll ask the writer since we're still at the beginning so we can eventually swap some sides :lol:
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

thenoun wrote:Huh. I had never realized that the chaos side was male majority and the order side female. Is there a reason for that or is it just random?
crazy theory: it's for valhallen. :mrgreen:

so all the old good characters became order and old the bad became chaos characters except for the nature duo.

Wait, I thought that Gambaron was in a blog post has an order guy. :?:

We get to see the final look at all the characters.

The are is really better than the older version not only that but characters design is lot better

Character who are a huge improvement for me are(those I went :o when I saw them): all the Ace, Ash ,Cyberia , Mercurio , Kraken ,Magma.

Character that I see about equal(better art but I kind wish to see how their old design look in the new art style):Gambaron, Alpha.

all the rest are better than their old version. :).
jack1974 wrote:Ah true. The fact is that being 5 each side, is always going to be uneven. I think though in the original, Iszeria and Gambaron (with their old names) were swapped. Yes, "Humus" (the old nature guy) was "good" (so in this case order).
I'll ask the writer since we're still at the beginning so we can eventually swap some sides :lol:
I like the fact that most Guy are chaos because I'm more chaos kind of person and rarely go law in games so from a story side of the game I love this.

from art side of game , I kind wish to play more Law Ace for more than one route because I love his design(as much as the chaos one) even if I'll probably enjoy chaos Ace more in the story.

Overall I love this, and I ll be ok with what you decided for the romance. :)
Lady Dee
Young scout

Post by Lady Dee »

jack1974 wrote:Ah true. The fact is that being 5 each side, is always going to be uneven. I think though in the original, Iszeria and Gambaron (with their old names) were swapped. Yes, "Humus" (the old nature guy) was "good" (so in this case order).
I was thinking myself that Iszeria and Gambaron should be swapped. Maybe it's just because ice is typically associated with evil XD

So glad about the name change though- for Humus, that is. I couldn't take him seriously with that name, I just kept thinking about food and chick peas every time I saw the name pop up. Gambaron has a certain ring to it, makes him sound powerful or something...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ok spoke with writer, we are thinking what to do, also because there are some behind the scenes considerations to do (which I can't reveal because are spoilers). Once we made our mind will update the image :lol:
thenoun
Young scout

Post by thenoun »

Iszeria does indeed look like an evil ice queen :lol: I don't personally mind beyond thinking Chaos Lily would look better with her.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Agreed, also it would be nice if magma and Gambaron were not both chaos. But I am fine. I will play whatever side has magma first, and enjoy the ride. :)
OhHaiMe
Young scout

Post by OhHaiMe »

Just going by the images I'd vote to swap Iszeria and Gambaron Because Iszeria has a mischievous/Chaos look to her and Gambaron look the most Order like of the chaos bunch.

Also just as an aside if I worked at an amusement park that was secretly run by a crime syndicate I would want Order Ace to be my boss.