Tap. Tap. Tap. OMG! It's a ghost writer...

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
FenCayne
Young scout

Tap. Tap. Tap. OMG! It's a ghost writer...

Post by FenCayne »

Hold on to your ouija boards, folks! Just thought I'd introduce myself as the latest (hopefully last!) writer to tackle this momentous project in the Winter Wolves' oeuvre. A few of you steadfast Winter Wolves fans might recognise me as the Roger Steel writer - and indeed I've just written my 'confession' over on the Roger Steel forum for taking over another project when RS remains to be completed (although, in my defence, I have currently written over 180,000 words of it, so I hope long-suffering Roger Steel fans will forgive my flirtation with Lily & co...).

It's the artist's fault really. And Jack's, of course. I was already in love with the artist's rendition of Lily, and several of her fellow characters (I have a very promiscuous imagination!) when Jack mentioned in passing that he was looking for a new writer for Undead Lily. and I replied in an email appropriately titled 'Crazy Idea!' suggesting that I take on the formidable task of bringing Undead Lily to life (fear ye, people! ... the puns get worse!) in addition to completing Ann & Arthur's adventures with ol' Roger. And Jack, being even crazier than I am, agreed.

So here I am. On the RS forums, on beginning that project in my youthful naivety, I rashly promised to write regular 'Sneak Previews' regarding ol' Roger's progress, but there will be none of that foolishness here. I learnt my lesson! Instead I will be dropping by occasionally to answer questions and tease most evilly Lily's & Ace's forthcoming adventures in Limbo, but mostly you can be rest assured that I will be scribbling away from now until Christmas so that Jack can do his darndest to bring Lily and Ace to glorious 2D life in 2016 ('cause who needs more than two dimensions, anyway? You wouldn't be able to handle Lily in 3D. I can barely handle her in my imagination, and that's so primitive it's not even 1D!)
ehcs11
Young scout

Re: Tap. Tap. Tap. OMG! It's a ghost writer...

Post by ehcs11 »

You are the pen to my paper, the arrow to my bow, and the writer to my artist. I have been waiting for you for years. Do you know how long I've been drawings these guys having no clue when boss man would bestow upon us another writer? Damn that sexy Loren for monopolizing the wordsmiths. But now we have you! You who gives us hope.

I care not that you are a ghost. It's the 21st century. Even the undead have rights these days. We'll be sure to treat your culture with respect.

Welcome to the board!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well what can I say, with such a motivated team, the game will be a hit for sure! :mrgreen:
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Awesome! I am sure we will love it :)
And from the Snippet Jack showed us I think you will make it great.
FenCayne
Young scout

Post by FenCayne »

ehcs11 wrote:You are the pen to my paper, the arrow to my bow, and the writer to my artist. I have been waiting for you for years. Do you know how long I've been drawings these guys having no clue when boss man would bestow upon us another writer? Damn that sexy Loren for monopolizing the wordsmiths. But now we have you! You who gives us hope.
(Belated!) thanks for the welcome! Can't tell you how much I'm enjoying working with your renditions of Ace, Lily and the gang to bring their stories to life. Even though I don't get round these parts as much as I should, rest assured, work continues...