updated characters

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
ehcs11
Young scout

Re: updated characters

Post by ehcs11 »

ValHallen wrote: And where is the Chaos Ace? If he doesn't remember-me a Lemmy Kilmister or Gene Simmons I'm going to be very disappointed, specially because Lily is wonderful :P

Psst, here he is.
I'm sorry if he isn't butch enough. xD
But since someone mentioned the need for facial hair diversity I'll make sure his Order outfit has a thicker facial mane.

And since someone asked...For comparisons sake, here's the old Chaos Ace.
Old as in from 2011 when my hand was apparently broken.

ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Well... Very disappointing. Not because I was expecting a char more to my taste (all WW male protagonists are pretty boys), but damn that blow away my bad expectations by a long mile. The censored version has a shirt at least?
Maybe one day I will see a protagonist more to my taste in a WW game.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes of course has a shirt! :lol: here's the covered version:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Thats really not for me, sorry Jack. Maybe the Order version will be better.
This guy remember me to much the new Lobo from DC, the guy who killed one of my favorite comic character (Old Lobo), because of that I cant play with him.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha sorry! I don't know what characters you refer to, don't have time to read comics since long time sadly :mrgreen:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

Don't worry, you aren't losing anything with the new Lobo.
Old Lobo was a parody of the 90's ultra-violent (anti-)heroes, he was funny (R.I.P.).
ehcs11
Young scout

Post by ehcs11 »

ValHallen wrote:Thats really not for me, sorry Jack. Maybe the Order version will be better.
This guy remember me to much the new Lobo from DC, the guy who killed one of my favorite comic character (Old Lobo), because of that I cant play with him.
I'll keep that in mind.
Next time I get to design a male character I'll try to make him less of a pretty boy and more classic rock /80s rock inspired. xD

Sorry to disappoint but Order's probably going to be a miss for you too. ):
I can't change the body type so Ace'll still have a swimmer's build but probably with this hair and beard. (Might change if it doesn't look good)
Right now I'm thinking of having him in a mafia-esque attire too. ):
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

ehcs11 wrote:
ValHallen wrote:Thats really not for me, sorry Jack. Maybe the Order version will be better.
I'll keep that in mind.
Next time I get to design a male character I'll try to make him less of a pretty boy and more classic rock /80s rock inspired. xD

Sorry to disappoint but Order's probably going to be a miss for you too. ):
I can't change the body type so Ace'll still have a swimmer's build but probably with this hair and beard. (Might change if it doesn't look good)
Right now I'm thinking of having him in a mafia-esque attire too. ):
Don't worry about me, if thats what you like to drawn and what Jack's audience wants, then there is no problem with the character, the problem is with me. I found Kraken very intimidating, so I was expecting something like that.
There are a lot of people who hate the kind of character that I like, there is no way to please everyone, and your's drawning are very good.
And his body is fine, just the hair, beardless face and clothes that I don't like. I don't want a muscle meat guy.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

I like Ace's design but he should have more muscle on his arm, he has a 6 pack abs but no muscle on his arm, it's like he has done sit up all his life but has never lift anything heavy.

I really like kraken, but is this the censored version or the uncensored, I mean he doesn't have clothes so how are you going to censored/uncensored him, can he remove/add his "scale?" or..???
ehcs11
Young scout

Post by ehcs11 »

Exizel wrote:I like Ace's design but he should have more muscle on his arm, he has a 6 pack abs but no muscle on his arm, it's like he has done sit up all his life but has never lift anything heavy.

I really like kraken, but is this the censored version or the uncensored, I mean he doesn't have clothes so how are you going to censored/uncensored him, can he remove/add his "scale?" or..???
Thanks for the input!
I'll try editing his arms to add more tone after the other characters are done. :'D

That's the uncensored version. xD
There really isn't much to cover up when you're part fish.