Undead Lily Sample Music and a Character Portrait Question

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Undead Lily Sample Music and a Character Portrait Question

Post by Miakoda »

Somehow I stumbled across this, and from the various bits, I assume this is a piece of the Undead Lily theme music? If so, it rocks.

https://soundcloud.com/leetmusic/other- ... lily-theme

When it comes out, I definitely hope there is a chance to buy the OST as well ;) (I would buy it for this piece alone ^_^)

Also, if it isn't too much bother, do some of the other characters have names? (I was looking at the picture here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2917)

What can I say, I am quite taken by the fox lady with glasses. I am assuming she is some kind of kitsune?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Undead Lily Sample Music and a Character Portrait Questi

Post by jack1974 »

Yes that's a part of the theme song done by Matt Myers and singed by Tax Cosh (who will also sing some other theme songs for upcoming games). Obviously the OST will be available, that's what I plan to do with all future game releases :wink:
About the names, the writer is now Michael AKA MrEnvy8, and he gently mentioned that the names I picked sucked :lol: (he didn't use those words obviously but the message was clear).
So he's renaming some of them. Once I have more clear who is who will update the image. I'll also ask him to do a short summary like he did for the Roommates student assesment which was very popular here in forums a few months ago :)
Telaina
Young scout

Re: Undead Lily Sample Music and a Character Portrait Questi

Post by Telaina »

I love that song. Definitely a plus when I get the chance to buy the OST.

As for the names... well, if all of your ideas were gold, you might explode. Which would be messy and we wouldn't have more games. That would be a horrific tragedy! lol