Still in the making, or?

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Still in the making, or?

Post by jack1974 »

Yes don't worry, I understand. In this specific case it wasn't related to pressure from people though, it was more because of money reason (had lots of house expenses this year, something I didn't have past years so I was more relaxed). I really think that once this year is over things will be more relaxed for me :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

got first sketch for the creatures cards, this is Sylph from the Air elemental creatures. There are 12 creature cards x 6 elements, plus other cards for spells. I forgot the count but Michael (the writer) said they are 114 so I trust him on that information! :mrgreen:
Lonestar51
Elder Druid

Post by Lonestar51 »

You torment us. :mrgreen: Such a nice picture, and knowing it will take quite some time until the game is finished. ;-)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha yes, but it was too cute and needed to post it :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I've just listened to the theme song preview performed by Tash Cox (below) and composed by Matt Myers:
is great, it is very dark/gothic but at same time "different". Very hard to describe as song, but really fitting the game theme. For those who play other indie games, she performed the Royal Trap (by Hanako Games) theme song as well :)