Death Elemental Background

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
Carmentis
Young scout

Death Elemental Background

Post by Carmentis »

Since I don't have twitter and I didn't see an option on facebook or anything, I decided to make a topic on here for myself and others who wanted to voice their opinion on it! Maybe in the future make a topic named 'Opinions' for game and you could ask in them. :lol:

Either way! I wanted to say that I liked the second one more. I liked the hanging torture cage in the second one that gave it more of a feeling of dread in it. Although the first one seems to be more detailed I will say that.

PS. Do I get anything for winning the name thing? :wink: Hehe.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Death Elemental Background

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, in the end I decided for the first, since indeed is more detailed, and the torture cage maybe was a bit too "dark" for a game that is still quite on the "funny" side, rather than on the serious one :)
Well yes, will give you a discount for the game for suggesting a good name :wink: just remind me when you're about to buy it! :mrgreen:
Carmentis
Young scout

Post by Carmentis »

Ahh! I can see why you went with the first one then, I agree as well with that decision to then. d(^_^)

I don't mind the discount but I was thinking maybe more along the lines of my name in the game (or another game) but I understand if you don't want to do that. :lol: The discount will be perfectly fine then. :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

By your name you mean "Carmentis" or your real name? :)
Carmentis
Young scout

Post by Carmentis »

Well most likely my real name but you don't have to if you don't want to. I just think it would be so cool to be sorta immortalized into a game. :oops:

I really do hope I help ya with my suggestions and all. ._.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You're welcome, I'm going to call one of the characters in one of my upcoming game like you then 8)
BTW what is your real name, just to be sure?
Carmentis
Young scout

Post by Carmentis »

R-Really?! Yay!!!! It's Nicole! =3 Can you give me a little hint on which game? Am 'I' going to be just a shop keeper NPC or an actual character?

Sorry, I tend to get excited about stuff. :lol:

PS. I-I don't help you then? :cry:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Of course you help me ! 8)
And I think Nicole is a beautiful name (for real, not just saying this because is your name). I might even make her main character, but probably for a dating sim :lol:
Carmentis
Young scout

Post by Carmentis »

Awww :oops: flatterer :lol:

I will honestly be floored if she's a main character no matter what game! Although I am partial to RPG's as you know :wink: but I do love my life sims like Spirited Heart. :lol:

I'm really glad I can be of help! =3
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

forgot to update this thread with a mockup I made with the final Death element background and the Evil Undead Lily! 8)