Undead work in progress....

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Undead work in progress....

Post by jack1974 »

Depending how things go next year with the various other games, I'm thinking if to do a "game only" release first, and then a DLC/expansion with the story. The game-only release would let me design the game without need to wait for a writer (the one who was supposed to write this is doing Loren 2 and I think he'll be busy for... A FEW YEARS :lol:). This way at least I would have the core gameplay done, and then once the story is ready I can add that (maybe with some bonus cards).
Anyway I'll see. Is just that I want to start finishing all the various games in progress that I started years ago, and this is one :)
Maelora
Woods ranger

Post by Maelora »

Always looking forward to this one too!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The artist just finished all the cards!!! :) there's a good variety, here are some of the latest ones:

of course, the writing is still basically at zero and the gameplay too, though at least I can reuse the system being coded right now by Anima for PSCD :)
Harbinger1975
Young scout

Post by Harbinger1975 »

Why must you tease us so with the awesomeness that is your games?! Do not make me call me Reaper brothers from Dark Space!

All joking aside, those images look awesome. Keep up the good work.
"Direct intervention is necessary. Assuming direct control."
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Teasing is the favorite part of my job :mrgreen:
Jokes apart, thanks, we're now deciding if to redraw the main cast since artist feels she improved much in the meanwhile (I agree with her).
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

Of all your games in (more or less) development, this is honestly the one I am looking forward to the most, even knowing next to nothing about it. I love wacky superheroes. And card games. I think I said that years ago. :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yeah I want to finally finish some games I started a while ago...! this one and Queen Of Thieves were started like 3-4 years ago :oops:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote:Teasing is the favorite part of my job :mrgreen:
Jokes apart, thanks, we're now deciding if to redraw the main cast since artist feels she improved much in the meanwhile (I agree with her).
The cards' artist is the same as the heroes' artist? If they are the same, I would never have guessed, the lines are so different.
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

Oh, good to hear this project wasn't dead after all!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

ValHallen wrote: The cards' artist is the same as the heroes' artist? If they are the same, I would never have guessed, the lines are so different.
Yes is the same artist! indeed she improved a lot. When she did the original sprites she was very young (I think like 19-20 years old) so had a lot of margin of improvement (I remember I started working with her when I was still in my old house, so 2007!!). For now we agreed that she does the "spells" first, so then there is all needed for the game. Then if there's time she'll try to redo the sprites :)
Troyen wrote:Oh, good to hear this project wasn't dead after all!
Haha no projects of mine are dead! :mrgreen: but some takes a lot of time. This one after all has a lot of art, if we consider all the characters, the romances CG, the cards (there are 72 cards in total), etc is one of the biggest games in production.