Undead work in progress....

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Undead work in progress....

Post by jack1974 »

Franka wrote: If it's even remotely reminescent of Super Hero League of Hoboken, I'm going to explode from excitement!!!
I remember that game :) well there won't be the adventure part, it will be more like RPG/stat raising with a big map to conquer and several avatars. Anyway, will go more into the details in tomorrow's blog post. I'll also talk with the writer who made already some good suggestions about it.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

the first batch of cards/creatures is ready, here are some. Of course there'll be also neutral/male creatures, the fact that they're all female is just a coincidence (though looking at the list is funny how many mythical creatures are female).
Only 109 cards left! Will take a while :mrgreen:
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Saw the new picture for Salamander, and really liking it. Given the sheer number of creatures, you might even include them in some of your other games (when relevant..I could see the Harpy above fitting into Loren, for example).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

As creature for sure, but the art style is too different so should have it redrawn :)
She is doing many more, they're really good!
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

jack1974 wrote:As creature for sure, but the art style is too different so should have it redrawn :)
She is doing many more, they're really good!
Some of it is really exquisite. I like the dryad above (I'm assuming it is, with the forest motif).
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Glad to see more art. I know it won't be done for a while, but still is great :D

Although, looking at those claws, this is one beastie one would have to teach to stay down ;)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Helen (that's the artist's name) is going really fast! I think at this pace I'll have all the cards art before the Summer. Then of course there's the story to write and the game to code :)
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

Another great picture.
Miakoda
Elder Druid

Post by Miakoda »

I know this is just a rough sketch at the moment:

Winter Wolves Games: Putting the Romance back in Necromancer ;)
acesahn
Young scout

Post by acesahn »

Ive been looking foreword to this game for so long, glad its still in production. I hate to admit this but... I pretty much play these games soley for the romances, because finding a good, passionate F/F relationship that has fantasy and excitement elements in it is like finding a baby unicorn... in a sea of boring or offensive garbage lol.

On that note... the Kitsune/Good Lily relationship could be sooooo great if properly written. The strong, confident teacher type (Thats the vibe I got from first glance of her pic lol) with a pretty sweet main protagonist, I cant wait to see how it pans out!