Undead work in progress....

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

Undead work in progress....

Post by jack1974 »

:lol: a silly title because it looks like that this will be the next RPG game I'll be able to make (the one where I'll get all the art done, so naturally the next to be finished). I thought to make the forum, for now calling it only Undead Lily. I think in the end will probably use as title "Undead Lily and the Elemental Avengers", since only "Elemental Avengers" is easy to forget. After all I have a cool main character with a unique name, so I want to include it in the title :)

Artist is now working on the "Evil" version of Undead Lily, and I must say it's turning out even better (for my tastes :twisted: ) than the "good" one. Compare for yourself:
nice outfit, eh?? and the wings and tail... simply awesome 8)
fleetp
Druid

Re: Undead work in progress....

Post by fleetp »

I love the artwork!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I like it a lot too! Will probably be one of my most "risquè" games (optional of course so everyone can play it) 8)
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

After thinking about it, she reminds me of the comic character Lady Death.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

haha wow I searched google images for that, and is quite hot :mrgreen: she's even more naked than my character!
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Post by SpectralTime »

Yowza! I wasn't expecting heterochromia and horns! She's... quite a woman, that Evil Lily.

Wonder if she shouldn't get an Evil Name too. Something like Nightshade, or Sweet Poison or something.

I wonder if she GROWS horns when you act evil, or if you just pick evil/good at the start...

Also, wonder what good-guy Big Blind'll be. Lose the slasher smile, give him a more stoic, calm appearance. Put some kind of eyes on the eye-bandana? I don't know...

What's a good name for a good-guy death elemental...? Silent Rest? Maybe Mister Bones?

Wait... no. Big Blind is partly a poker pun. Maybe emphasize his connection to cards and go with something like Dead Dealer or Last Bluff? Dead Man's Hand would be a good attack name...

Hmmm... this is hard.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

SpectralTime wrote: I wonder if she GROWS horns when you act evil, or if you just pick evil/good at the start...
During the first part of the game story, based on your actions, you'll decide if she will become a good or evil superhero 8) and the antagonist Big Blind will change accordingly (if you're good, he'll be evil and vice-versa).
SpectralTime wrote: Also, wonder what good-guy Big Blind'll be. Lose the slasher smile, give him a more stoic, calm appearance. Put some kind of eyes on the eye-bandana? I don't know...
Well this is how will look:
check my twitter for bigger pic (today my usual pic upload site wasn't working!). I think he looks "good" enough, without his eyes bandaged full of blood! :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I'll probably change the name of big blind since a friend of mine in twitter said wouldn't be a good thing to have an Evil superheroes called "Big BLIND" :mrgreen: even if I was referring to the poker term probably she's right. So if you have any suggestion... since he has poker cards would be cool if the name was somewhat poker/cards related 8)
What about "Ace of Skulls" ? :lol:
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Call him "Aces N. Eights"
According to wikipedia: "The dead man's hand is a two-pair poker hand, namely "aces and eights". This card combination gets its name from a legend that it was the five-card-draw hand held by Wild Bill Hickok, when he was murdered on August 2, 1876, in Saloon No. 10 at Deadwood, South Dakota.
According to the popular version, Hickok's final hand included the aces and eights of both black suits. As Hickok's biographer, Joseph Rosa puts it: the "accepted version is that the cards were the ace of spades, the ace of clubs, two black eights (clubs and spades), and the queen of clubs as the "kicker".[1] However, Rosa says no contemporary source for this exact hand can be found."
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha thanks that's a very good idea indeed! Going to use that name, and refer to him in the game as "Ace" only (since using the long name every time might sound weird).