The Curse Of Mantras 1.0.3

Previously known simply as "Undead Lily" or "Undead Lily and The Elemental Avengers"
jack1974
Pack leader

The Curse Of Mantras 1.0.3

Post by jack1974 »

The game initial release is here! Like all very complex games I made in the past, I might still do a few more updates, but I got reports from several people that the game can be played from start to finish without any issue.

The game page: https://winter-wolves.itch.io/the-curse-of-mantras

What's New In Version 1.0.3

- added a "Back" button to go back to the map when you start a mission and are on deck screen should you change your mind
- moved the "Suggest Cards" to the bottom near the "Clear" deck and renamed it to "Auto" to make space for the new "Back" button
- updated the tutorial texts to reflect the changes
- now you can choose your partner in the deck screen by just clicking on the portrait. You no longer have to deselect the current partner and then select a new one
- this fixes some issues when entering a fight where a hero can't be used, forcing you to use new deck button (not very clear)
- added information in the card itself about the upgrading system, now will display some info if you try to upgrade before the Third Awakening (when it unlocks the upgrading feature)
- now the mana cost of the cards is displayed also in the deck building screen

What's New In Version 1.0.2
- removed the "Go Back" button during the "select companion" screen (showed only during the tutorial) which could cause issues if pressed
- added an extra check to game code before removing a card which should fix the ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list crash happening sometimes

What's New In Version 1.0.1

- fixed a crash triggered by upgrading cards you just acquired while in the "new card rewards" screen
- now also displaying the "Show Upgrades" screen ONLY if you're in the deck screen to avoid further problems

What's New In Version 1.0.0

- initial game release

- the Ace/Aquaria gallery thumbnails were swapped, now they're the right one
sofalisa
Young scout

Re: The Curse Of Mantras 1.0.0

Post by sofalisa »

Yay! Can't wait for Steam version!
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: The Curse Of Mantras 1.0.0

Post by jack1974 »

Should be out next month once I finish a few missing stuff (Steam related only, like adult content rating).
sofalisa
Young scout

Re: The Curse Of Mantras 1.0.3

Post by sofalisa »

Hey, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to ask this, but I have the steam version of the game and upon arriving at the sex scenes and the CGs, I was wondering if there's any censorship on the Steam version as opposed to the itch.io version? Or are both versions similarly "tame" on the CG department (from the ones I've seen yet)? If there is censorship on the steam version, is there any way I can acquire the uncensored version without having to buy the game twice?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: The Curse Of Mantras 1.0.3

Post by jack1974 »

No is not censored, but check in the game options since there's the possibility to see the same CG (almost all, I think with the exception of 1-2) both with suggestive content on/off.