FanComic =Something Bad

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Madance
Druid

FanComic =Something Bad

Post by Madance »

Hi guys! After I played all the Aravorn games in order, I ended up making this little comic. Its half based on my own fanfic but can be read without it(just think that the Elenor of this story is a Harem Spy Jerk who likes to taunt/flirt with every woman). Its based on the principle of "what if Breza and Elenor were once friends in their younger years but for some reason drifted away from each other. Anyway, I am not a professional artist but I tried my best. :lol:

By the way, on the language of the flower, the Morning Glory means: Love in vain, unrequited love or love that is hard to achieve.
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: FanComic =Something Bad

Post by jack1974 »

Very nice, the only thing for me was that some text on black background was hard to read (like the second page). Otherwise it's great! :)
Madance
Druid

Re: FanComic =Something Bad

Post by Madance »

jack1974 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:48 am Very nice, the only thing for me was that some text on black background was hard to read (like the second page). Otherwise it's great! :)
Yeah, you're right. I guess I will have to change it into something more legible. :oops:
Anyways, thank you so much for taking the time to read it!