Old Version of Loren

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Entertainer13
Young scout

Old Version of Loren

Post by Entertainer13 »

So, I discovered I have an old version of Loren (I bought it years ago). I keep running into problems around the DLC with Trouble (every time I recruit or attempt to raise his level, the game freaks out). I figure updating to the newest version would fix this, since I discovered you're over 1.3 and I'm still on version 1.2.4

I can't find a newer demo to upgrade, and I bought this game from the old BMT site. Is there a way I can prove I bought this already to get a newer version, or am I out of luck? Thanks!!
---
centurycitygames.com
Entertainer13
Young scout

Re: Old Version of Loren

Post by Entertainer13 »

Found the demo on the new site, finally. I'm blind. Having issues opening it, but figured out how. Newest version downloaded, and man, there were a LOT of changes, music/interface wise. No complaints, just man, I did NOT keep up. Thanks for reading this pointless post!
---
centurycitygames.com
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes there have been a few updates over the years :)
Entertainer13
Young scout

Post by Entertainer13 »

OK, now the game is not registered, and my email I bought it with is not working. It crashed when loading a CG scene. I just wanted to play through this darn game another time. :(

Is there anything I else I should do? I'll just buy it on steam or itch.io next time it's on sale otherwise. Dealing with these old versions is frustrating on my mac.
---
centurycitygames.com
Troyen
Elder Druid

Post by Troyen »

I think he changed the registration mechanism on the new version. I remember having to send an email about it.
Entertainer13
Young scout

Post by Entertainer13 »

Troyen wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 am I think he changed the registration mechanism on the new version. I remember having to send an email about it.
Thanks. I emailed him. :)
---
centurycitygames.com
JerichoDeath
Young scout

Post by JerichoDeath »

Entertainer13 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:36 am
Troyen wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 am I think he changed the registration mechanism on the new version. I remember having to send an email about it.
Thanks. I emailed him. :)
Did that work?
I'm having nearly the exact same problem, but I haven't gotten a response from my email.
Is there a particular email address that I should use for this?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hi, you can also send me a PM here in forums (maybe email went to spam folder). Just tell me the email from which you bought the game.