Buying from Winter Wolves directly? Censored or uncensored?

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
SnowyBird
Young scout

Buying from Winter Wolves directly? Censored or uncensored?

Post by SnowyBird »

I wish to purchase the full game with all its content (including the expansion). So just wondering if I buy from Winter Wolves site directly does this game version give me the full censored and uncensored options?

And is there a place in my game folder where I can access the CGs of the romance scenes?

Also, is the expansion something to play after I finish the base game? When should I complete the expansion?

Many thanks in advance! And does this game playable on just my desktop (1) computer or can I play it on laptop (2) too?
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Buying from Winter Wolves directly? Censored or uncensored?

Post by jack1974 »

Yes on my site you can play both (there's a function enabled in game options "suggestive content on/off").
The CGs are hidden by default, but if you want to see them again there's a gallery screen. You can also take a screenshot with print-screen during the game when they're displayed.
The expansion is played alongside main quest, adding more zones (Castle Of N'Mar mainly) from chapter 2.
You can play the game on both desktop/laptop (you'll need to register the game twice though, for each device).
SnowyBird
Young scout

Re: Buying from Winter Wolves directly? Censored or uncensored?

Post by SnowyBird »

Thank you so much!