Inquiry: Mesphit's Ending! T o T

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
saruri
Young scout

Inquiry: Mesphit's Ending! T o T

Post by saruri »

I'm so very very very troubled about the ending of Mesphit x Saren, why was it a bad ending?!! I can't believe they separated at the end!

That just doesn't make sense! Did I do something wrong???

Oh, somebody PLEASE TELL ME THAT'S NOT THE ONLY ENDING AVAILABLE, PLEASE!!!!!! Why Saren had to die alone?!! I'm so heart-broken here... ╥﹏╥...
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Inquiry: Mesphit's Ending! T o T

Post by jack1974 »

Those endings were written assuming there was no sequel to the game. So don't worry, once Loren 2 is out you'll be able to "fix that" :wink:
saruri
Young scout

Post by saruri »

Oh my goddess, REALLY?!! There'll be a sequel?!! \(T ▽ T)/

FYI, I thought there'll be a lovey-dovey scene after everything was dealt with, but instead, my uke (Saren) and seme (Mesphit) separated?!! An unbelievable circle! It's like back to square one! I seriously can't believe it! So my expression was like: "Hah?!! =口=", then "ToT" when Saren died alone in a monastery...... And btw, why did he become a monk?!! I'm like: "The hell?!! =口=!!!"

Thus, if this unreasonable bad ending could be fixed, I'll be so very very very thankful!!!!!! T v T

Will the release of sequel be soon?!! (☆▽☆)

Finally, just to confirm: there's only one ending for each romance route?

P.S. Thank you so very much for your reply! T v T
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Sequel release date is not know yet, but for sure not this year and probably not even next. You can find more info in these very forums under the subforum "Loren 2" (sorry but have limited time so I cannot answer all questions personally! :))
saruri
Young scout

Post by saruri »

Noted w/ thanks!

Could you kindly confirm only this: there's only one ending for each romance route? Or more than one?

Thank you! ^ ^
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No only one ending!
saruri
Young scout

Post by saruri »

Noted w/ thanks!