questions on achievments

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
flavie
Young scout

questions on achievments

Post by flavie »

To defeat Fost with Loren must we put Loren only but not Karen and Elenor in the party ? or Loren with others except Elenor and Karen?
!! I see it implies the no help Zeal choice. (cos I've helped him and couldn't do a defeat fost with.. achievment

Hey if we skip battles, do we still care of equipment?

For 50 skill achievment, a character should reach 50 in skill? It could be a problem using him...
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: questions on achievments

Post by jack1974 »

Defeat fost with Loren you need to choose her at the ending scene, all the characters are present at end of the game. But you need not to do the DLC options.
In Easy mode, equipment is irrelevant :)
50 skill as it says you need 50 in Skill attribute.
flavie
Young scout

Post by flavie »

What's DLC options?

Stat achievment, if we skip battles, we don't level up characters ourselves so we should fight to apply stats at level up?
Last edited by flavie on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

Everything up to and including the fight with Fost doesn't matter. You have to battle Fost, then you'll have a choice about how you defeat him. Unless you have the expansion.
Spoiler:
If you have the expansion and you've met Zeal, you might have already missed out on this. You need to play a game where you don't battle Zeal or help him. If you haven't done either, getting Loren Hero, Karen Hero, or Player Hero is unavoidable.
flavie
Young scout

Post by flavie »

Ok thanks "Foelhe" it's more clear to precise I've to
don't battle Zeal or help him.
:P
I could still help the vamps for example?
I need an answer to my last question please, that skipping fights we don't attribute stats isn't it?
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

You can help the vampires, yes.

To be honest I don't understand your last question. Skipping fights? If you're playing on Story Mode you won't get enough XP to level your stats up to fifty, but I'm not sure if that helps.
flavie
Young scout

Post by flavie »

To get the choice of how to defeat Fost, I don't battle Zeal or help him / I don't go to Vork Lair to meet him!, it's enough then?

My last question, I've seen Story Mode prevents me to apply stats as I want so I must do battles to apply stats.

As equipment is irrelevant in Easy mode, we shouldn't bother improve it?
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

Yeah, that should work just fine.

Right, you'll need to do the battles to improve stats. And generally if I play on Easy, I only upgrade equipment when I get a decent drop and don't worry about buying more gear, so you should probably be fine if you just don't worry about it.