Steam testing begins!

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Sylrissa
Druid

Re: Steam testing begins!

Post by Sylrissa »

Pretty sure I bought it back when it first came out, and you were only using the email verification, so I doubt the automated would work for me. please send it to the same email you have sent me beta etc in the past jack. Thank you <3

Edit: Thank you, got the email ^_^
Franka
Elder Druid

Post by Franka »

I have the code for the expansion, but I seem to have lost the one for the base game. Help me out?

EDIT: Thanks!
Aelena
Young scout

Post by Aelena »

I know, I know, I am late to the party! I just noticed the automated steam key post yesterday. I apologize if someone already posted this bug. I could have sworn I read something similar on the forums, but when I went searching for it, it vanished.

I am using Windows 7, playing as Elenor, and am having sound issues during
Spoiler:
the saving Karen scenes in the crypt between the boss fight and the pyre.
If I use the mouse wheel to go back to read dialogue, the music will stop. To get the music to play again, I have to scroll back to the line
Spoiler:
"Mother ... Please ... Mother?"
While testing out this bug, I noticed that if I let these scenes sit, after a while the music will just stop. I have been able to repeat both of these bugs.

They are definitely not game breaking, and something most players would never find. However, I adore the new music and hope Loren does wonderfully on Steam, so I thought I would give a heads up.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah well that is normal I think, I only replaced the audio tracks with the new ones. Probably the problem is that the new tracks were made for looping, while old ones had an ending, so I should fade them out maybe.
Won't do any changes today of course (is bad to do a hotfix the same day as release!) but will check that for future updates :) thanks for the feedback ! crossing my fingers too :lol:
Justplayer

Post by Justplayer »

jack1974 wrote: twitter
anyone has a SIMPLE tutorial on how to automatically give Steam keys to existing Desura users
Did you try use http://www.desura.com/collection ?
When logged user see all his/her games and clicking on keys shows key. I know that steam keys can appear there but I don't know what you have to do exactly. "Talk with staff of desura" or something?
Merryl
Young scout

Post by Merryl »

jack1974 wrote:If you bought the game long time ago when I wasn't using the serials, you need to email me. Sorry but in this case there's no automated solution :)
Sorry if this has already been answered, but what address should we send an e-mail to? I'm not seeing anything listed on your forum profile's contact information. I bought the game back in 2012, and I've got my BMT Micro receipt archived and ready to be forwarded--just need to know where to direct it to.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Justplayer wrote: When logged user see all his/her games and clicking on keys shows key. I know that steam keys can appear there but I don't know what you have to do exactly. "Talk with staff of desura" or something?
Yes, I have asked them now, is something they need to activate manually (I already provided them the keys).
Merryl wrote:Sorry if this has already been answered, but what address should we send an e-mail to? I'm not seeing anything listed on your forum profile's contact information. I bought the game back in 2012, and I've got my BMT Micro receipt archived and ready to be forwarded--just need to know where to direct it to.
Send email to [email protected]
nullzero
Young scout

Post by nullzero »

The last weeks were really time stressed, had no time to playtest or even play at all. But it was really good to see the news at http://www.GamingOnLinux.com that Loren and the DLC was out in Steam! Yeah!
Madance
Druid

Post by Madance »

Hi, how can I get the Steam key for the game and the expansion? Sorry if was already asked.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I think you bought it when I wasn't using serials, so I'm going to PM you. If you have the game serials, go to http://nettle.winterwolves.net