The Codex

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
Post Reply
User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14668
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: The Codex

Post by jack1974 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:43 am

V series was quite popular even in Italy, I remember watching it when I was younger (12-13 years old) and was scary but also cool. Jane Badler was one of my first actress that I "loved" :lol:
(perhaps because of the scenes where she was feeding swallowing live rats!)

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14668
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: The Codex

Post by jack1974 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:45 am

Frosty Magpie wrote:What happened to Saren's dad? Were they separated after he was born, if so, who takes care of the boys born of the Amazons? Are there Amazon wetnurses or are the babies taken care of by the older slaves when the mothers don't get the gender of the child that they want?

How exactly can the Amazon mothers turn their own sons into slaves? ... Now I've gone and made myself kinda depressed about these implications.
Well in general the Amazons of Loren aren't as evil/ruthless/cynical as the one of the mythology. So maybe they found Saren as baby and instead of killing him they raised him as "slave". I mean not exactly an example of motherly love but not like a nazi camp either :lol:

User avatar
Aleema
Official writer
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: The Codex

Post by Aleema » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:10 am

I imagine that an Amazon boy's first mistress is their mother. In Saren's case, his mother did love him and I like to think that the previous mistress that he talks about is actually his real mother. He only ever heard of his father, never knowing if he met him or not. The father has his own to mistress serve or duties to attend to, so he's not going to be around the mother or child really ever ... I don't want to think about it either. :(

About Selith, I'm not entirely sure of her details yet, but I think we're settling on the fact that she's a genuine hybrid between two races.
Last edited by Aleema on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

wildcard
Young scout
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Re: The Codex

Post by wildcard » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:43 am

jack1974 wrote:
Frosty Magpie wrote:So maybe they found Saren as baby and instead of killing him they raised him as "slave". I mean not exactly an example of motherly love but not like a nazi camp either :lol:
I wanna push a buzzer hard at that one XD
How would they know Saren's dad was of the Imperials then (and that he's half-amazone?)? And I think it was mentioned that his father was a strong warrior (for a man?) straight at the beginning :3
Need to play again XD Tomorrow 's hopefully the day! <3

DoctorMario911
Young scout
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Re: The Codex

Post by DoctorMario911 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 am

wildcard wrote:
jack1974 wrote:
Frosty Magpie wrote:So maybe they found Saren as baby and instead of killing him they raised him as "slave". I mean not exactly an example of motherly love but not like a nazi camp either :lol:
I wanna push a buzzer hard at that one XD
How would they know Saren's dad was of the Imperials then (and that he's half-amazone?)? And I think it was mentioned that his father was a strong warrior (for a man?) straight at the beginning :3
Need to play again XD Tomorrow 's hopefully the day! <3
Nah in the description it says he son of a captured imperial soldier (father), and one of the amazons strongest warriors (mother).
And this might be random but since im sorta new here im just gonna say it...... this preview button really helps alot for me.

wildcard
Young scout
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Re: The Codex

Post by wildcard » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 am

Ah, righto :3
Still kinda prevents the 'found Saren as baby' theory ;)

tnek89
Young scout
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 4:03 am

Re: The Codex

Post by tnek89 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:13 am

What kind of demons are there specifically? )For example, Jul's a succubus, there are golems, etc.)
What is the background of the wandering warrior troll guy.
What is the background of Saren's father?(If he was a decorated general from the empire, what battles did he lead? What duels did he fight, etc)
Are Elenor's parents still living? And if so, is it possible their paths may cross? Are/were they isolationists?
Who was Karen's mother? How did she die?
What's Grob's life story?
Where are griffon's naturally found and how do the amazon's tame them?
Is Aravorn the name of the continent, world, country?
Tell more about dwarves family jewels and such.
What did Saren's mother achieve in her live to make her so great specifically?
Are all of Myrth's ancestors druids?
How was the elder druid before Myrth?
And last but not least, what was the name of Apolimesho's wife? :D XD

User avatar
MarSel
Druid
Posts: 366
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: The Codex

Post by MarSel » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:36 pm

I can answer one.

Is Aravorn the name of the continent, world, country?

Aravorn Is a world (I assume) Because There is another game from this world and another coming out next year these are on different continents. Spirited Heart and Amber.

User avatar
jack1974
Pack leader
Posts: 14668
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 pm

Re: The Codex

Post by jack1974 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Aleema is busy doing the expansion trailer :) I can reply to some of those. Marsel answer about Aravorn is right.
What kind of demons are there specifically?
Well I wouldn't consider golem "demons", they're more mythical creatures. Definitions might vary. For demons in the sequel there will be also an Incubus (the male version of the Succubus).
For Saren/Elenor, the questions are good but will very likely be explained better in the sequel, so don't want to spoil the fun :wink:

The elder druid before Myrth was a male with a long beard and full of pimples :lol:

Madance
Druid
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Re: The Codex

Post by Madance » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 pm

jack1974 wrote:Aleema is busy doing the expansion trailer :) I can reply to some of those. Marsel answer about Aravorn is right.
What kind of demons are there specifically?
Well I wouldn't consider golem "demons", they're more mythical creatures. Definitions might vary. For demons in the sequel there will be also an Incubus (the male version of the Succubus).
For Saren/Elenor, the questions are good but will very likely be explained better in the sequel, so don't want to spoil the fun :wink:

The elder druid before Myrth was a male with a long beard and full of pimples :lol:
Lol! Long beard and pimples? PIMPLES?

Thats it, now my perception of the druids is forever ruined! :lol:

But talking about demons, I have a suggestion...
Spoiler:
In Heileen 2 there's those magical tarot cards that are the "judges" of each of her actions, cards like lust, envy, sloth, pride... Why not make each succubus/inccubus related to them? A envy demon might prey on those who want something from others and could go powerful depending of those negative emotions, but they could be "redeemed" and also get a aspect of kindness if they are conviced to act in such fashion. But each aspect of the demon would vary, anger demons would behave diferently of pride demons and so. The reason that I mentioned the tarot cards were only because those Heileen cards always got me thinking about their real meaning, their magical meaning.(Not to mention, it would be fun if those tarot cards actually came from Aravorn but somehow end up in that strange island, therefore making some sort of indirect "conection" with those two games... My goodness, I do have quite a imagination ^_^") There also could be lesser demons(like those we battle through Loren's game) that had no mind whatsoever, like dolls that only followed high demons orders or attacked any in sight. That would explain the concept that not all demons were evil, but those "souless dolls" were following orders of single individuals, making everyone think all demons behave in such way. The possibilities are endless...

Anyway, just my two cents on this, I hope I'm not, like, talking no sense here. ^___^"

Post Reply