The Codex

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
tnek89
Young scout

Re: The Codex

Post by tnek89 »

Anything outside of Aravorn?
Temple of Truth?
More about Fost's past? ( Like his people mean and where he was from, not like about him(

XD T_T XD :)
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Sauzer will talk about the Temple of Truth, but Mesphit doesn't particularly go into dark elf lore. So I'll add dark elves to the codex, and something about the Old Age (Fost's time period) ... maybe something about places outside of Aravorn. I want to keep that more vague, though.
tnek89
Young scout

Post by tnek89 »

Did you have all this planned or are you making it up as you go along? XD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha now that's not a polite thing to say :mrgreen:
Considering the short amount of time and the fact that she works alone (I help with the storyboard but I am also busy doing the scripting of the battles and other things) I'd say that like with most creative works done by a small team, we have the general / base idea of how things works/are made but we didn't "expand" it yet.
abnaxus
Woods ranger

Post by abnaxus »

Even the very big teams don't necessarily plan everything out. Just look how Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 2+3 turned out. They made it up as they went, with disastrous results.
Jim1958
Young scout

Post by Jim1958 »

Aleema wrote:I must have satisfied everyone's curiosity. :mrgreen:
I have been wondering about the genetics shared between the races. For instance elves and humans can interbreed and I assume they have fertile young together (I was sort of thinking that the young may be mules but there is no mention of that) so they must be very closely related. How about dwarves vis a vis humans and elves, there is no mention so far about that. Also are Amazons human and the differences between them and the other humans cultural, or are there genetic differences as well.
Spoiler:
Fost seems to indicate that everyone is very closely related at the end, is that the case?

Best Regards
Jim
tnek89
Young scout

Post by tnek89 »

I meant it jokingly XD Sorry if you guys took offense. I know you guys work very hard and you all are very talented.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

tnek89, for this time we forgive you! :mrgreen: and good question Jim :)
tnek89
Young scout

Post by tnek89 »

Where does SH take place.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's the same world (Aravorn) but a different region/continent from Loren, and happens after Loren since demons are accepted in society :)