The Codex

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
DoctorMario911
Young scout

Re: The Codex

Post by DoctorMario911 »

But i dont get the death knights. You guys say they roam the under realm while thr game kept on Say death knight were the first to roam avalon. So whete did they first start?
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

The Death Knights reigned in an era called the Old Age. (There was probably time before that.) They went unchecked, so their numbers grew. That's the time when most mythologies started and the Gods are intimately involved, so like all myths and legends, reality may not be exactly as the tales are telling them.

Death Knights start in the Under-Realm but can escape to other realms. They got to Aravorn somehow (magic!) and since civilization wasn't really prepared to combat dark magic, the Gods had to intervene - and still do, if you count Loren's sword.
wildcard
Young scout

Post by wildcard »

I came up with another question not directly about the world but...
Spoiler:
Why didn't they go and got Loren the other holy blade? Like if you go the Elven route you get the Hawk blade and later you get the archmage who KNOWS about the Amber blade and... With Loren being a dual whielder it would make sense to attempt giving her both blades :3

Also: We saw that Amukiri picked up the blade and it didn't do anything. So... If someone 'unchoosen' picks up the blade it has normal blade attributes? And how does one know it's a special sword? Do they have some sort of holy mark? After all the mage said he was keeping track/tracking down one of the swords and stuff...

Fun thing: Can we get a CG for Draco accidentally targetting the archmages tent after learning any of the other elements but fire? -^_____________________________^-
I certainly had fun reading the fire scene - only with a pretty CG it would be even more fun :twisted:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The Ember/Hawke blade were done mostly to balance the game, so no matter which path you choose (elf/human) you would end up with a holy sword :wink:
And yes the swords (or other God artifacts) will seem a normal item if someone doesn't have that special inner force to use it. They know is a special sword probably through mark/glyphs, but even then they can't be 100% sure until someone (like Loren!) comes and try to wield the item :)
Frosty Magpie
Young scout

Post by Frosty Magpie »

jack1974 wrote:No the questions aren't dumb at all, are good ones indeed! I think Selith, the half human / half lizardwoman character of the next year sequel, will be able to enlighten us about the origins of the Lizardmen race!
(which means that I have yet to think what happened :lol:)
Selith is confusing me too. Humans, elves, and dwarves all share a
Spoiler:
common ancestor from what Fost says and they can have children with each other with examples like Draco.
Do the Lizardmen share the same roots or is Selith the only one of her kind to be born?
Spoiler:
Or, and this is me just speculating, was she born with the help of magic or alchemy? You know like a homunculus or a man-made golem with a spirit trapped inside?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well if lizardmen have humans-compatible reproductive organs (sorry for my English...) then in theory a half-lizarman/woman could be born :wink: but will be all explained in the sequel! (so we have time to think about it)
Frosty Magpie
Young scout

Post by Frosty Magpie »

What happened to Saren's dad? Were they separated after he was born, if so, who takes care of the boys born of the Amazons? Are there Amazon wetnurses or are the babies taken care of by the older slaves when the mothers don't get the gender of the child that they want?

How exactly can the Amazon mothers turn their own sons into slaves? ... Now I've gone and made myself kinda depressed about these implications.
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

jack1974 wrote:Well if lizardmen have humans-compatible reproductive organs (sorry for my English...) then in theory a half-lizarman/woman could be born :wink: but will be all explained in the sequel! (so we have time to think about it)
Yes, learning more about the Lizard people through meeting Selith is something I'm really looking forward to, she's probably out of the new character for the sequel, the character i'm excited to learn more about and meet the most.
Though right now my eyes are set on my newest Elenor run and Chamby.
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

jack1974 wrote:Well if lizardmen have humans-compatible reproductive organs (sorry for my English...) then in theory a half-lizarman/woman could be born :wink: but will be all explained in the sequel! (so we have time to think about it)

Sounds like the 1984 version of the TV series "V" (the one with Marc Singer, Faye Grant, and Robert Englund)
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

fleetp wrote:

Sounds like the 1984 version of the TV series "V" (the one with Marc Singer, Faye Grant, and Robert Englund)
Ah memories, I remember that show, was fun to watch (dating myself as usual :oops: ) But there were quite a few good series to watch back then, V had a remake if I recall, though I didn't really keep up with it, I don't tend to like most remakes.