Romance Guide

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
just_an_elf
Young scout

Re: Romance Guide

Post by just_an_elf »

Awww, this is so saad. Why no harem ending? Especially among elves it shouln't matter. :)
Yes, I saved and now I have to play the game in two different "trees" one with pro Mesphit, one pro Rei. And Amukiki just reached 5 hearts, too, so I wonder if I have to "fork" the savegame another time. And then Karen and... OMG. But I'll look forward seeing the different options develop. It's just sad since RL keeps me very busy so it'll take a good amount of time to finish the game with all the various options.
ShadowWulfe
Young scout

Post by ShadowWulfe »

Aw damn, so I can't keep everyone happy right up until the end?

Do all of the characters have "all or nothing" confrontation scenes or is it just Rei and Mesphit?

Also, would being nice to Mesphit lock me out of Rei's personal quest?

The all or nothing thing just hits me right in the feels with the "worst betrayal of all time" line.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

No you can't romance multiple at the end of one chapter it asks who you want to talk to that is your romance option for the game. (I just save when I want to just see content for the first time. and each save romance a guy)

No, some do, some don't matters who you romance. You do have to tell the ones you are romancing multiple of that you are still into them, and can accidentally end your relationship if you dn't.

No it won't lock you out of their personal quests

Will also say you get a special ending for being true to a person, and not flirting with anyone else.
ShadowWulfe
Young scout

Post by ShadowWulfe »

Fair enough, I'll admit to juggling people around so that I didn't have to do too many playthroughs (just not enough time).

As long as my main man Mesphit doesn't die as a result of the "all or nothing" choice.
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Yeah when the choice comes up save and do 2 playthroughs from there, you just miss a minor scene and romance both.
ShadowWulfe
Young scout

Post by ShadowWulfe »

Thanks for the tips, I was already planning a way to get Mesphit to die just for the achievement, but I definitely don't want him on the dead end otherwise if I can't help it.
P_Tigras
Druid

Post by P_Tigras »

Well, for most of the game you can improve all of the romances simultaneously. It's only when you get your romances past a certain point that the jealousy sequences start to trigger and you're forced to choose.
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

Rei/Mesphit is a bit of an exception to that, since their jealousy scene pops up about midgame. But yeah, everyone else you can string along until right before the last chapter.