Romance Guide

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Romance Guide

Post by jack1974 »

In the main menu does it says "expansion registered" or something like that? it could happen that it didn't register correctly, so you should try to reinstall the game (and maybe backup the saves first).
loveabear
Young scout

Post by loveabear »

It does say activated, however im not sure if I can reinstall it.. I had tried the free version first and bought the full game, in game. So I'm not sure if I would have to buy it again if I deleted it. :/
candesco
Young scout

Post by candesco »

I'm now in act 3 and gained 5 hearts with loren. But those cutscenes; are those the events when the chars have a little chat about a certain subject? Like i'm in the camp, talk with loren and have the option to talk about war or about the weather.
Spoiler:
when selecting to talk about the weather i gain the fifth hearth

loveabear wrote:It does say activated, however im not sure if I can reinstall it.. I had tried the free version first and bought the full game, in game. So I'm not sure if I would have to buy it again if I deleted it. :/
If you mean you first played the demo; well, the demo is actually the full game. It's not really a demo, but more sortkind of trial. You can play it as demo, which results only be able to play a few stages. If you activate it, then it becomes the full game. If you have deleted that exe file you will just need to redownload it and install it.
flavie
Young scout

Post by flavie »

For Elenor-Mesphit romance,

I've answered "stay" in chapter 3 (at the guide it's at chapter 4).
I'm in chapter 3, Mesphit wasn't killed as I've 4 hearts, I'll fight Jul.

I did Rei and Myrth quest at different times,and no heart . :?: that's what I miss/ don't understand.
So I've 4 hearts and I'm still in chapter 3, how to get the 5th heart?? (hopefully I can romance someone else at worse.)
Last edited by flavie on Fri May 22, 2015 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

As written in the guide (first post) you can get max 4 hearts at chapter3. Then in chapter 4 during the "Runaway scene" you get the 5th :)
flavie
Young scout

Post by flavie »

I got the Runaway scene, is the CG scene at the end of the game? And, just to know if the suggestive is off, will the CG finale happen?

If I talk to Loren I'll get the "leg scene / healer" but I don't want to get Loren's romance so should I not trigger the scene? :nea:
I've Mesphit, Amukiki and Loren 5 hearts, I chose Mesphit vs Rei in the first place so I hope to get Mesphit romance.
Foelhe
Young scout

Post by Foelhe »

Near the end of the game, you'll get a chance to choose between everyone you have at five hearts. You can't miss it. It's not impossible to screw up with five hearts (there are some scenes that'll cost you a heart if you jump the wrong way) but you'll know right away if it happens, so it's easy to fix. Don't worry about it so much.
just_an_elf
Young scout

Post by just_an_elf »

Hello

I think I found a bug in the game. ;)
I was forced to choose. To decide.
Defend Rei
Accuse Rei
That is a most horrible blocker bug. Yes. Really. I can't continue because I will either lose Rei's or Mesphit's affection totally. I have worked so hard on ... (everyone) but especially Mesphit and I don't want him to fall to the demon side because he thinks nobody likes him. Furthermore Rei wasn't totally fair but I don't want to lose him either since he can be really kind once he drops the "I am so impressive" show. Shows me tree running and all the elven things.
Is there any workaround for the bug or can I file a report in a public bugzilla?

Also I fear that something like this might happen with the ladies I romanced once they start to reach 4 or 5 hearts.

Cheers and thanks for making the game run on Linux based operating systems.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha sorry but you can't have an harem ending! :wink:
kadakithis
Druid

Post by kadakithis »

Yeah, can only get one romance per game, but you can save now, and reload each time to get Mesphit and Rei right after each other. That is what I did, whith Chambara/Loren/Karen. But yeah, you can only have 1.