Romance Guide

Fantasy RPG game with all romance combos https://www.winterwolves.com/lorenamazonprincess.htm
SpectralTime
Woods ranger

Re: Romance Guide

Post by SpectralTime »

Aleema wrote:Some characters will just plain turn you down, sorry. Can't have everyone! :) (Unless I misread that, and you're disappointed there isn't a Ramas x Karen scene??)
I am, but that's neither here nor there. :lol:
oldciyguy
Young scout

Post by oldciyguy »

For my last ply-thru, I was Elenor the flirt and tried every possible romance combination. Loren and Amukiki were both charming in a clumsy, adorkable way. Karen was an amazingly smooth operator. She did all the work. Elenor was just carried along for the ride. Rei, on the other hand was just annoying. He's just not a character type I find attractive. I'll finish his route because of the eleven thing, but it will be like eating over-cooked broccoli because its good for you. But I know many people love that character type. Nicely done romance! I like that not everyone is bisexual or available.

There still some places where the wrong pronoun shows up for Elenor. I haven't notice it for Soren.
I noticed some issues with the irregular verb lay. Next play thru, I'll be more attentive and note exactly where it occurs.
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

I appreciate the comments, and any typo/grammar stuff you can give me would be awesome. I'm not really getting an editor and that's not a good thing. x_x
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You don't have an editor, you have thousands! is a new idea called crowd-editing :lol:
scc810
Young scout

Post by scc810 »

so I was wondering I guess there is no chance for a jul romance heh, might be hard to work on storywise, kinda disappointed if she's gone for good

oh well thanks though, enjoying the game :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

scc810 wrote:so I was wondering I guess there is no chance for a jul romance heh, might be hard to work on storywise, kinda disappointed if she's gone for good

oh well thanks though, enjoying the game :)
Haha Jul romance! But she is EVIL! Your soul would be damned forever! etc etc
...hmm Jul, she's hot though :lol: :lol:
scc810
Young scout

Post by scc810 »

jack1974 wrote: Haha Jul romance! But she is EVIL! Your soul would be damned forever! etc etc
...hmm Jul, she's hot though :lol: :lol:
true, but I guess how evil is the question.

succubus in fiction always struck me as creatures who had quite fickle allegiances. they would join whoever was the strongest.

So if you defeated Jul she would betray Fost for the sake of her self preservation if given the option, even if that meant swapping sides for a time.

that's just my ramblings on it :)
MadarFoxfire
Young scout

Post by MadarFoxfire »

Draco's five-heart cutscene isn't showing up for me. At first I thought it was because I was still on v 0.91, but I've since updated it and still no dice. Any thoughts re: possible causes/fixes?
Aleema
Official writer

Post by Aleema »

Checked on it ... oh, oops. I see the problem. Entirely my fault. :oops: Thank you for reporting this bug! I suppose this will be fixed for the next update. I'm really sorry.
MadarFoxfire
Young scout

Post by MadarFoxfire »

I am not having much luck with the boys overall! I haven't gotten that second heart expectations conversation with Rei, and I'm all the way in chapter two. The Amazons and Amukiki are going fine so far, though. Elanor is a foxy foxy she-stud, although I fear for her health if Loren's got a jealous streak.

Edit: Scratch that, Myrth's part of the conversation hit after chapter two.
Last edited by MadarFoxfire on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.