Never Forget Me beta 0.8.4

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Never Forget Me beta 0.8.4

Post by jack1974 »

Download here: http://www.macgames.biz/games/NeverForg ... .4-all.zip
Info and pre-purchase (WIP page): http://winterwolves.com/neverforgetme.htm

Version 0.8.4
- now the goals for Aaron won't be only related to Diligence

Version 0.8.3
- added notification of Lawrence's neutral ending (the ending was working, but without any notification at end of the scene)
- Aaron happy skill epilogue would show up after the Aaron 2 sad ending. Now the sad/normal skill epilogue will correctly play :)

Version 0.8.2
Added main menu image (done by another artist) and the official theme song! :)

Version 0.8.1

Please note: due to a Ren'Py issue (I'm using the latest beta version) the online email activation doesn't work. I've asked for help to Ren'Py lead developer, but I am not sure if it will be available for future games. In any case the serial code will always work!

Yes page is clearly work in progress! However, the game is ready and only missing the official main menu image and the theme song, but everything else is there :)

If you play it in Visual Novel Mode: well just let me know if you find any typos :mrgreen: If you try the stat raising instead, let me know about the difficulty. I managed to win in "Hard Mode", but I know all the secrets! Also let me know if you find the scheduler help texts informative enough.

Of course also let me know about bugs, missing images, etc. I am pretty sure in VN mode you can unlock 100% of the CGs. The scheduler uses the same code, so that should work too, it only has two extra bonus epilogue scenes (one for the happy, and another for the sad endings).

The game will also have a theme song but it won't be ready until towards end of month! For now I just used the old song as placeholder, so that's why you might hear it on some of the endings :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Never Forget Me beta 0.8.2

Post by jack1974 »

Uploaded version 0.8.2 with the official main menu/theme song. So unless people find any issues, this could be released towards end of month, or more likely early November to avoid the Halloween madness :)
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

Well here's to an early congratulations Jack XD
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Thanks, five games in a year... not bad after the zero games of past year!!! :lol:
Of course PSCD was in practice done for the most part last year, and also a good amount of Queen Of Thieves coding (did an alpha build in May 2015!). But still I think will be hard to beat this year in term of number of releases and I hope overall quality too :)
MiharuKasumi
Young scout

Post by MiharuKasumi »

Hello! I've played all routes and wanted to ask, if I may still report a few bugs (like Lawrence changing his clothes a few times within 0,1 seconds during Aaron's route, scene 2) or typos?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes absolutely, feel free to post any error you find here :)
MiharuKasumi
Young scout

Post by MiharuKasumi »

Okay, I'll do that. How should I let you know about thr typos? Taking screenshots or writing down the route, scene and the text?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If you press F1 while playing the scenes, on the top-left of the screen you should see the line number. It's enough the line number with the typo, thanks :) if you prefer to write the sentence or use screenshots is fine too (whatever is easier for you).
MiharuKasumi
Young scout

Post by MiharuKasumi »

I didn't have the time to check for typos, but I think I found two bugs?

There's no music for (both of) Eddy's Sad Endings, but I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional.

For Lawrence's 2nd Sad Ending: I think I managed to get it (100% Culture&Goals), but after the scene, it didn't show me at all what kind of Ending I got, not even the Neutral Ending?
Last edited by MiharuKasumi on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

OK thanks will check those things you mentioned :)