Never Forget Me thread

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Never Forget Me thread

Post by jack1974 »

Nurses are the best :mrgreen:
Pace675
Druid

Post by Pace675 »

jack1974 wrote:Nurses are the best :mrgreen:

Lol read that and thought mmmm sponge bath! :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lawrence new outfit :) I like a lot his path. It's the "darkest" one, and talks about why he is so shy. I am really curious to see what people will think, since it's definitely not the classic light-comedy story, but I think it's still good.
mizu_ki
Woods ranger

Post by mizu_ki »

jack1974 wrote: damn another secondary character that turned out too cute. She's a doctor and colleague of Eddy :mrgreen:
I'll have to make another game with all secondary characters of this one!
Please do when you get a chance! :wink:
sakurakimuchi
Young scout

Post by sakurakimuchi »

Well, when I heard about this I felt very ''meh'' about it, because marriage and stuff sounds like a nightmare if you ask me, but after digging this topic I changed my mind, I'm excited for it now!

The only thing I'm not liking right now is that model girl and the doctor lady, because dang girl can't handle being jealous (do I sense a possibility of a betrayal? that would like, taking otome games to the next level but I'll be shocked if one of the guys cheated on Amy).
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I don't want to reveal anything, but like happens in choice-based games, there are various possible ending/branching. So there COULD be (just a possibility, not confirming or denying anything) a path in which one of the guys cheats, and another in which even Amy cheats!! :shock:
It's an experiment and I'm curious to see what people will think of it. I believe the writing and setting is interesting, but we'll see :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Happy Valentine! :mrgreen:
An image from the game. I've started coding it "in my spare time" (lol) since I'm at good point with the other games and I need to wait for writers/artists to go on. The GUI is a temporary mockup I made, it's from the first Eddy's scene. Of course in this game the kisses won't be the end of romance... more like the beginning. Will they still be kissing at the end though?! :o :?
mizu_ki
Woods ranger

Post by mizu_ki »

Nice!!! Thanks for an update with a view. :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

currently scripting the last scenes of Eddy's path. Sometimes I wonder why I make choices when 99.999% of players will pick the second one... :mrgreen:
Well actually the game endings change based on the single choices, so while I think most players will want to pick the second option the first time, in successive playthroughs they could pick the other to unlock other endings :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Finished Eddy! Haha the final scene... a total tearjerker :mrgreen:
I'm curious if people will like this. I think it was a big risk to do a game with such setting, even if Jill's writing made me laugh a lot of times (she's good at writing comedy) there are so many serious/sad moments in the game...! :)