Never Forget Me thread

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
mainland
Young scout

Re: Never Forget Me thread

Post by mainland »

Looking foward to play this game!

Jack, the romance scenes/CGs will be more sexy like Loren/Roommates or not so much like Nicole?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No more like Nicole, since the target market for this game is more or less the previous one. There's more "spicy" text though :)
Matenshi
Young scout

Post by Matenshi »

jack1974 wrote:Sorry for this game I've already written the storyboards. In other games in the works though there's something along what you mentioned :)
Oh, interesting. Is it Roger Steel or a game you haven't announced yet?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Roger Steel has OPTIONAL very sexy CGs (on par with Loren or even... more). For Undead Lily I'm planning to have interesting stuff as well. PSCD is a bit more tame visually, but the texts are very spicy. Cursed Lands has also some optional nudity. etc :) so many as you can see!
Matenshi
Young scout

Post by Matenshi »

jack1974 wrote:Roger Steel has OPTIONAL very sexy CGs (on par with Loren or even... more). For Undead Lily I'm planning to have interesting stuff as well. PSCD is a bit more tame visually, but the texts are very spicy. Cursed Lands has also some optional nudity. etc :) so many as you can see!
Erm, someone else was asking about that. We were talking about a game exploring a character coming to the realization she's homosexual. :lol:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah OK. Yes anyway the answer is yes. In an unannounced game :wink:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

got some characters for Never Forget Me, albeit all the women :lol:
This is Molly, a secondary character. Of course it turned out super hot. But in this case I can't blame the artist too much since she is a model indeed.
She is working for Hugh... :wink:
(if you remember in the first game he was a fashion designer)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Since this is an otome, let's talk about the boys :wink:
Hugh looking hot and elegant as always...! :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

This is Louis, a latino model (I think is right to use the word latino? I mean for a south american person). What is his role in the story? :o
You'll find out... :mrgreen:
ValHallen
Druid

Post by ValHallen »

jack1974 wrote: This is Louis, a latino model (I think is right to use the word latino? I mean for a south american person). What is his role in the story? :o
You'll find out... :mrgreen:
Yes its right to use latino, since its used to describe a person from Latin America (any country below the USA).
But the name Louis os strange (unless he came from French Guiana), shouldn't his name be Luis, Luís, Luiz or Luíz?