Never Forget Me thread

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
jack1974
Pack leader

Never Forget Me thread

Post by jack1974 »

So I'll post some updates on this thread. At the end very likely will change this forum to be for both games (I don't want to add 30129 subforums if possible :lol:).
Let's start with a sketch of Louis:
I know what you're thinking!!! But remember, Amy is married with one of the four guys now. She can't pursue other boys... or maybe she can? :wink:
mizu_ki
Woods ranger

Re: Never Forget Me thread

Post by mizu_ki »

Very nice!
Sylrissa
Druid

Post by Sylrissa »

Looking good Jack!, just thinking/dreaming out loud here so feel free to ignore me if it's against your vision of the game haha, nothing wrong with more pure Otome game either!.(If only she could get wooed by an older woman 8) )
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well yuri fans have already a plenty of stuff coming for them in the next months/years :wink: so I had to do something for otome fans too.
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

To understand relationship problem, you need to see the problem from the all the POV, so we need to be able to play has the husbands to date the hot stud....euh I meant understand the problem in their relationship with Amy and solve that problem....by leaving her for the Hot stud. Did I say that Louis is a Hot stud??? euh, no I did not.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Lol, as you know I have a yaoi game coming out as well. Please be patient :)
Exizel
Woods ranger

Post by Exizel »

I am patient :P , I was just thiking out loud....maybe :mrgreen:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Coincidentally I just finished preparing next week blog post which will introduce another character of HG, Vincent :)
Matenshi
Young scout

Post by Matenshi »

Is there any chance one of the romance paths could be coming to grips with the fact she's gay? I was just thinking that that could be really interesting, as it's a very real thing for many people and I don't think any game has ever really explored that. You couldn't do it in just any game, and I think this game's premise would present a unique opportunity. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Sorry for this game I've already written the storyboards. In other games in the works though there's something along what you mentioned :)