Purchasing/Downloading Issues

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
azania
Young scout

Purchasing/Downloading Issues

Post by azania »

So just now, my mother allowed me to buy Always Remember Me, as I had been begging her for a week to let me get it. We filled in all the information and got the emails and it told us to hit "Buy Now" and enter our email. We did so and it did not work at all. We couldn't find any links to download the full game or anything that would help us. My mother called and even now just emailed you guys, so if you could please help, id be very grateful. I feel upset considering I was so excited to play this game and that my mother now thinks you guys are fraud. So if you could please answer/help, id be very grateful....
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Purchasing/Downloading Issues

Post by jack1974 »

As told you by PM, I'm going to change the text email since needs to be clear that you need to click the BUYNOW button INSIDE the game :lol: glad everything worked out in the end.
azania
Young scout

Post by azania »

Thanks x.x I feel a little silly now but thanks for replying . I love the game so far by the way D:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

No no, you're not the only one to had that problem, don't worry :)
ZilliBelle
Young scout

Post by ZilliBelle »

Has anyone had any issues with the background of the dialogue boxes not being there? It's made reading the text almost impossible. Help!
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

It's a videocard driver issue, press SHIFT+G while playing the game and try choosing DirectX renderer (try a few until you find one that work).
ZilliBelle
Young scout

Post by ZilliBelle »

ah, thank you!
mandapanda520
Young scout

Post by mandapanda520 »

I'm having a problem where it says I've already registered my email three times in the past week. However, I've only used my laptop, but I've been traveling and had to keep registering it each time I connected to a different wireless network. Will it let me play again eventually, or is there anything I can do in the mean time?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

The activation is needed only ONCE, so I honestly don't know why you had to keep registering it! It's not like it needs a permanent connection... Nobody has reported that problem before. Anyway, I've reset the counter now, so please try again :)