Difficulty

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
Jeanue
Young scout

Difficulty

Post by Jeanue »

Hi!

I've been wanting to play the full ARM, so I finally bought it. Then I started playing, on normal difficulty and failed. With raised stats, I played again and also failed again. With even higher stats I failed, and then once more. In the first playthrough I didn't know which place raises which stats, in the second playthrough I just didn't get all cutscenes with Hugh, in the third playthrough I only managed to get Hugh to 97 and didn't get his last cutscene and in the last playthrough I managed to get 99 creativity, but somehow didn't even manage to get any of his later cutscenes.

Four times. My confidence is crushed.

Normally I don't cheat but this time I need help. Anyone? XD Is there any cheat one could use or somehow a way to lower the difference? I don't want to play a game which is so difficult for me and I am sad that I spent my pocket money on my first Indie game and it is such a hard game for me.

xoxo Jeanue
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Difficulty

Post by jack1974 »

Hm I didn't put any cheat because (sorry!) nobody had problems at the easy mode.
Jeanue
Young scout

Post by Jeanue »

LOL! I knew something was wrong with me. Maybe I am just too old to play games. Or maybe I accidently played the hard mode. I don't know. D8

But thanks very much! I will use the savegame wisely :D Great support, I'm glad.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha and don't worry for next games I have in mind to make it more accessible to anyone. To be honest I hate hard games too and I play mostly in easy mode :wink:
Jeanue
Young scout

Post by Jeanue »

Cool! Looking forward to it :D

And... I can't seem to find the right place in Ubuntu? =_= I just extracted the Game into my Downloads-Folder. Is /Downloads/Remember Me-linux-x86/ the right place?
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Ah you're using ubuntu ^_^
I think should be under Username/.renpy/Remember_Me-1.0
Johana1145
Young scout

Post by Johana1145 »

Sorry but I don't know why I can't download the savegame you uploaded... It says error 404 and that I do not have access to the server...
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Please try again, now should work!
Sky914
Young scout

Post by Sky914 »

I can't find this location C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Remember_Me-1.0 I don't think I even have a savefile location
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

You need to start the game at least once to create the directory, maybe is that?
Of course "yourusername" must be replaced by your log-in username (on PC).