Question about buying the game

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
seienhananosei
Young scout

Question about buying the game

Post by seienhananosei »

Hello,

I just purchased this game and several others from this site and I had a question. I have elected to purchase the hard copies of the games because I like having them around, adding them to my collection etc., but I was wondering if I can also download the game and play it right away? I have purchased another game from Winter Wolves and the great part was that I could download it right then and there since I didn't have the cash on hand for the hard copy. I stopped playing the demo for Always Remember Me because I'm afraid of getting too far and then being unable to continue, but I would still like to continue playing.

So, to repeat my question, if I purchased a hard copy of the game to come in the mail, can I also download it right now or do I need to wait until it arrives in the mail? I also know I purchased the PC version, so if I cannot download the game, will I be able to install this game on a different OS in the future?

Thank you,
Seien
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Question about buying the game

Post by jack1974 »

Hi,
yes absolutely. You can download the games and resume playing from the demo right away. I am not sure exactly which games you have purchased, but for Always Remember Me I'm 100% sure that you can resume playing without problems. For older games like Spirited Heart, once you have downloaded your full copy, is better if you restart a new one just to be sure.
As for different OS yes, you just need to email me and I can send you also the versions for Mac or Linux. For my latest games that use online activation you can download the demos for your OS and the code will work on any (you buy a license valid for all the 3 OS, no need to repurchase the game).

Hope I've answered to your questions 8)
seienhananosei
Young scout

Post by seienhananosei »

Thanks for the quick response! I'm relieved that I can keep playing the demo without worrying about my progress, but I have one more question if that's alright. I did not receive an email with the download link when I purchased the games (Always Remember Me, Planet Stronghold, Bionic Heart, and Love and Order). Can I still download them from the website?

This is not too immediate an issue since I can continue to play the demo of Remember Me until I get the CDs in the mail. I was wondering if there was a way that I could download the games from your website today even though I will not receive the CDs for several days?

If I can download them, is there a certain procedure I have to go through since I did not get an email about it and do not have a code?

Thank you again.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm where did you buy the games on CD ? I checked but I don't see any order with your email for those games, while I see one for Spirited Heart!
seienhananosei
Young scout

Post by seienhananosei »

I ordered them directly from the Winter Wolves website-- paid in paypal and everything. Spirited Heart is something I bought a long time ago and was my original introduction to this site.

[Edit] ^^; Turns out the payment didn't go through. I'll go ahead and order them again-- I think my internet crapped out on me just after I established the payment or just before. Now that it actually followed through to the payment confirmed page, I see the download links and/or where it says I will get them in 48 hours.

Thank you for helping me out. If you hadn't pointed that out I would have been wondering after a few weeks why I never got the games. :oops:
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha cool, I saw all your orders this morning! Good thing I asked indeed :lol: