Remember Me

Otome dating sim with life simulation gameplay: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
JackoWords
Young scout

Re: Remember Me

Post by JackoWords »

Wooo:

"My new life / dating sim will be almost surely out for pre-orders next weekend!"

...my vote, having not played the game, is for "Will You Remember Me?", which sounds 100% like a Japanese or Korean soap opera, and thus eminently suitable. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha after making the blog post, I spoke with a friend of mine (the guy who did the custom song for the game) and he said that "Remember Me" is just fine since the movie and my work are totally different so it's not an issue :)
I'm evaluating right now if adding in the beta stage the collection of some data online so I can see how hard is the game... or just ask people if they have any trouble reaching some endings. The normal ones are quite easy, while the special should be harder to get.
JackoWords
Young scout

Post by JackoWords »

Is...is it the weekend yet? :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Haha I posted on my twitter that the game would be ready tomorrow, but had some unforeseen events (need to go to the veterinary with my 9 years old dwarf rabbit tomorrow morning and will waste 3-4 hours).
However I am fairly confident that this weekend (saturday/sunday) the beta will be ready. The game is done, need only to package it, test a bit everything in case I missed some important bug, etc. Small stuff but still takes some time! :oops:
Once is ready will announce in forums and in my twitter.
JackoWords
Young scout

Post by JackoWords »

Ah, I missed that.

Dwarf rabbits, eh? Cute. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Today did the webpage, and I'm going to make the official trailer with the soundtrack in next hours. Tomorrow will finish the last coding stuff and test. Should be really out by sunday for sure :)
JackoWords
Young scout

Post by JackoWords »

Haha, take your time, take your time.

Obviously, I am just enthusiastic. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

In case you (or everyone else reading the forums) don't follow me on twitter: http://www.winterwolves.com/rememberme.htm
I am particularly interested in knowing if you manage to get all the endings. I've tested and the special ones require some effort but I think should be well balanced as it is. Obviously, I could be wrong :lol:
Orusaka
Young scout

Post by Orusaka »

Well, I just got it. Looking forward to playing around with it tonight and maybe tomorrow. Hopefully, the game play mechanics are as deep as I hope they are, but a new dating sim is always refreshing
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Well there are definitely some tricks to learn to obtain the special endings :) but of course any feedback is appreciated!