Help Ghost Graveyard

A forum dedicated to my comic-styled games series called "Vera Blanc"
thegipsy
Young scout

Help Ghost Graveyard

Post by thegipsy »

In the graveyard in the differeneces mini-game I cannot spot more than 4 differences out of 6. When I fail there is no way to see which are the two I miss. But the game will not allow me to go elsewhere than the cimetery! I'm stuck!
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Help Ghost Graveyard

Post by jack1974 »

At beginning of game you can choose if to skip minigames completely - but if you still want to play with them here's a cheat :wink: Press the middle mouse button or press H to hide/unhide the differences. If you look carefully you should be able to spot them more easily :)
thegipsy
Young scout

Post by thegipsy »

The H/roll button works but these is no VISIBLE mark o blink of the last 2 differences. I found: 2 in the sky, 1 left side of cross head, 1 1 upper bottom side of cross leg BUT none in the left part, none in the crow
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Hmm don't have time to play the game right now (don't remember by memory where they were) but the coordinates are those (x,y):
Spoiler:
pos=[ [550,240], [650,192], [730,370], [480,485], [480,45], [780,185],]
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

Another way to find the differences is to take a screen shot, then print it out. Cut it in half, then place one side over the other and hold it up to a bright light.
KIAaze
Young scout

Post by KIAaze »

fleetp wrote:Another way to find the differences is to take a screen shot, then print it out. Cut it in half, then place one side over the other and hold it up to a bright light.
Wow. Is it really that hard compared to the difference game of Vera Blanc: Full Moon?
Anyway, nice to see the second game has an option to disable minigames. That was part of the things that annoyed me in the first one. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes I decided based on users feedback that is better to focus on the story and make minigames optional! :)
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

KIAaze wrote:
fleetp wrote:Another way to find the differences is to take a screen shot, then print it out. Cut it in half, then place one side over the other and hold it up to a bright light.
Wow. Is it really that hard compared to the difference game of Vera Blanc: Full Moon?
Anyway, nice to see the second game has an option to disable minigames. That was part of the things that annoyed me in the first one. :)
I didn't think the difference mini-games in "Ghost in the Castle" were any harder than those in "Full Moon."

Very respectfully,
fleet (waiting patiently for Jack's next Vera Blanc game)
Jaeger
Druid

Post by Jaeger »

jack1974 wrote:Hmm don't have time to play the game right now (don't remember by memory where they were) but the coordinates are those (x,y):
Spoiler:
pos=[ [550,240], [650,192], [730,370], [480,485], [480,45], [780,185],]
Is there a way to see the x,y coordinates in the game? I'm stuck on this part of the game too. However, it seems like the last two differences are impossible to find.
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

If you click the middle mouse it should toggle them on/off, so should be easier to notice? try that :)