An idea I had for possible new episodes

A forum dedicated to my comic-styled games series called "Vera Blanc"
gino
Young scout

Re: An idea I had for possible new episodes

Post by gino »

I think that, story-wise, your Vera Blanc is one of the most interesting games you've made. I really can't understand how it performed so badly!!! I admit that I found the texts a bit too long, and I would have preferred a shorter/cheaper games that plays like a sort of interactive comic though.Maybe an idea if you ever attempt the 3rd episode.
If I remember correctly in your twitter it would be about zombies. Vera+zombies would be awesome :o
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

jack1974 wrote:Unfortunately, the two Vera games sold really badly, less than any other game I've made :oops: so, while I really love writing more stories, I am considering what to do next. Clearly another game using the same system is out of discussion.
Either I find another way to keep writing Vera's stories, don't know maybe a webcomic or as I said something more interactive like an adventure, or I need to wait until I can afford to do it just as hobby.
A real pity, since I have already at least 3 more stories ready "in my mind" :mrgreen:
I'm sorry the games sold poorly. :cry:
I guess I can make up my own fan-fiction games/stories.
very respectfully,
fleetp
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

I might have a try with this site www.indiegogo.com is some sort of project funding for indies.
I'll post a short demo and a target goal of money and see what happens, if I get enough funding, then sales won't matter :)
fleetp
Druid

Post by fleetp »

@Jack if you decide to go that route, post a link here so I can find it easily.
very respectfully,
fleetp
jack1974
Pack leader

Post by jack1974 »

Yes sure, if I do that will post here and spread the word on my twitter/blog :)