Question about Cinders

Games based mostly on classic VN gameplay without skills, statistics, etc to raise
Laineygirly
Young scout

Question about Cinders

Post by Laineygirly »

Not sure if this is the right section, but I had a question about the game Cinders that you are selling. Is the game not something that you made by yourself or made by people you know? I was just curious because I notice that the promo discount going on right now doesn't apply to it and it also doesn't offer any chance to put in a discount code. It's a beautiful game and I plan on buying it as soon as I have some money to throw at it. Maybe after I get some Christmas money. Anyways, I was just curious. :)
jack1974
Pack leader

Re: Question about Cinders

Post by jack1974 »

Yes is not made by me, but by some other indie friends called Moacube (I only sell it as affiliate). Of course I can't discount it, but you can ask them maybe? Their site is at www.moacube.com.
Laineygirly
Young scout

Post by Laineygirly »

Thanks. :)
Cassandre
Young scout

Post by Cassandre »

Cinders is truly an amazing game. Playing it currently as we speak, and the soundtrack is lovely!
Greetings from Ukraine!
Balgin
Young scout

Post by Balgin »

I'm glad I stumbled across this thread last night as I've spent months looking for somewhere to gush enthusiastically/encourage you to produce more of the same kind of game. The artwork is beautiful. it has that fanciful old illustrated children's picture book look to it (mixed with the whole paper sillhouette puppet theatre look too). It actually works really well. The music compliments the atmosphere perfectly.

The writing encourages the player to explore different possibilities, try different paths. It's a whole world of fun :).
cheska
Young scout

Post by cheska »

I played that game too. It's pretty good, and played through it a few times just to see a different ending.